SSC Boba Fett White Screen Test/Prototype Armor Sixth Scale Figure!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Selling my Proto Boba fett EX if anyone is interested. Just pm me and feel free to make an offer. I want him gone.

I switched out the body to a HT slim and removed the velcro from the vest and armor. I glued the armor to the vest and I love this figure now.
102_0116.JPG
102_0121.JPG

I still have this guy available for a really low price! Message me if interested!

I definitely like this version of boba more than his screen used suit. Im definitely looking into picking this guy up. Hey apemanryan, do you still have yours? How much is cheap? :) also, hey lopie, I love your mod to the vest! How hard was it to remove the Velcro? Did you reshape the armor at all?

I still have this guy for sale if anyone is interested. I need to sell a few items to fund the Holidays this year so pm me with offers.

BOBA4U 20% off discount at Sideshow.com -- Sideshow Boba Fett (Prototype Armor) Expires on December 31, 2014
LEGIONSW 20% off discount at Sideshow.com -- Sideshow Clone Trooper Deluxe: 212th Expires on December 02, 2014
SCJQ93 20% off discount at Sideshow.com -- Sideshow Clone Commander Wolffe Expires on November 30, 2014

I saw that promo code for the Proto Boba Fett. Its tempting but not really sure if this figure is essential to my collection.

me too, just contemplating if i really need the figure. still, hopefully someone here on the fett forum might get good deal for him now that they reduced his price with the discount. with me, i'm still undecided with the sideshow commander wolffe. i promised myself just to buy the 212th. but been watching too much star wars the clone wars. and i'm really tempted. Only have 1 212th now,

I don't really intend to collect any of the Clones, but I do have to say the Deluxe Veteran looks pretty cool. Same with the Shiny figure.

Greetings! Haven't been posting here for months since I got my Enterbay MJ 1/6 scale fig. Anyhow, I just got my SS Fett Prototype in the mail and I'm really digging this fig. I found this thread dedicated to Fett Prototype so I figure I post my first pic of him...more to come....

Attachments

• Boba Fett Proto 1 resized.jpg
    Boba Fett Proto 1 resized.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 382
Glad you like him so much mate, awesome fig. Had a similar reaction when I got mine, such a 'stylish' figure.

Glad you like him so much mate, awesome fig. Had a similar reaction when I got mine, such a 'stylish' figure.

Thanks egel! I really dig this fig. Lots of ppl dont really like this particular Fett but I guess to each their own. I'm planning to snap a few pics of him standing beside my SSC ESB Fett...I'll be titled "Evolution"

Great pics, i got mine a few weeks ago. An excellent figure.
Are you an Evertonian? Just with you having efc in your name. ☺

Thank you sire! Hahaha I'm not an Evertonian, actually efcee was based on my actual real name...the initials are FC!

Back