Statue SSC Berserker Maquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just watch, five years down the road, people will be paying $1,000 for this guy. Then, everyone will be like "oh man, I should have picked when up when I had the chance".

If anything this piece will loose value because it doesn't sell.
I can see this being in stock for a long time..

i'll spend my $300 towards a true 1:4 or 1:2 scale Wolf predator.

If it wasn't $300 then I'd agree with you. It's just too much money with these flaws.

Oh i agree, Sideshows prices are ridiculous at the best of times, especially seeing as im in the UK so will have to pay $30 shipping and then 20% VAT, customs fee's and Parcel force release fee's, this one will ending costing around about £250, or in your money.. $412!!

Just watch, five years down the road, people will be paying $1,000 for this guy. Then, everyone will be like "oh man, I should have picked when up when I had the chance".

I doubt that lol, The predator dio's are better than these imo, especially the P1 which had a brilliant paint job and attention to detail (individual bone trophies etc as opposed to sculpted on and painted the same colour as the skin on the tracker maquette). all went downhill from there it seems. I just like the Berserker.

i'll spend my $300 towards a true 1:4 or 1:2 scale Wolf predator.

Yeah, im eagerly awaiting a 1:4 Wolf and P2 but i doubt $300 will go far towards them in all fairness, SS know they are two of the most eagerly awaited items and you can bet your life they will take advantage of that when it comes to pricing...

Anyway, are you there sideshow?? what happend with the paint job on the tracker? and will things improve? Potential buyer here waiting, many thanks....

Not as many "say what?" replies to my comment as I thought there'd be. I was just playing around. I POed an exclusive because I'm not too strapped for cash, but if I was hurting it would have been a definite pass in lieu of better pieces coming out (tracker fig, cap'n Jack fig).

Well I gave in and ordered the ex Berserker, my first direct purchase from SS as it turns out, il be sure to let everyone know if it was a wise decision or not....

if the proto is no good, why would the production piece be any better? Can anyone else seriously tell me his head doesn't look like a burned or rotten tomato?

if the proto is no good, why would the production piece be any better? Can anyone else seriously tell me his head doesn't look like a burned or rotten tomato?
Burned AND rotten tomato.

Why anyone would waste $300 on this, or even $20 on this, is a mystery to me.

Things like this make me pissed at SS. Shows that they don't really give a ____ about the quality of their products. They just put in the minimum amount to get by.

Each to their own, i like the pose and colours, excluding the ex head which will stay in the box forever, didnt like the head in the film though either. just wish he was looking ahead instead of down and the bio had some teeth. And of course im worried about how the paint job may turn out on production pieces, but then that goes for all ss pieces i order... just need to find the bio now without paying the earth!

Oh i agree, Sideshows prices are ridiculous at the best of times, especially seeing as im in the UK so will have to pay $30 shipping and then 20% VAT, customs fee's and Parcel force release fee's, this one will ending costing around about £250, or in your money.. $412!!

Sideshow use Fedex buddy and you should only pay 5% vat as its classed as art make sure the do it at 5% there buggers for charging 20% as if they dont know :gah:

Sideshow use Fedex buddy and you should only pay 5% vat as its classed as art make sure the do it at 5% there buggers for charging 20% as if they dont know :gah:

Yeah, only heard this lately, think il try my luck, iv brought a fair few pieces from the US and always paid full whack on vat, saw me coming. Not to mention the customs charges and fee's parcel force/RM add on top....

New pics...

berserkercon5.jpg

berserkercon7.jpg

berserkercon4.jpg

berserkercon3.jpg

berserkercon6.jpg

berserkercon2.jpg

berserkercon.jpg

I like this alot, glad i have it on order, deffo the best of the 3 imo, i do agree about the soft jaw bone though, when i first placedd my order i emailed SS product suggestion to see if some pointy teeth could be added to the production pieces as the soft jaw detracts from the Berserkers menacing appearence.... funnily enough i didn't get a responce. It looks great otherwise, just hope they paint it better than the tracker as this one deffinately has a more complex paint job.

Disagree..

He might have the best pose, but that jawbone just looks horrible..
Falconer will be the best imo.

The Falconer pose sucks wet sack.

He looks like he's about to break his neck trying to look behind him.

RIDICULOUS pose on the Falconer.

:ignore: NOPE! NOPE! NOPE! LIES! SHUT UP! :ignore:

I get what you're saying though, and I felt the same when I first saw it..
But now I love it. I can totally see him doing that.

Back