Statue SSC Berserker Maquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The 1:1 bust actually has some tiny problems..

It's missing two red spots on the front of it's head..
The shape of the head is kinda strange. Like, it was done from the movie molds right? The sides of the head aren't raised enough.

There are other smaller things that I don't really care about, but yeah..

:panic:

I was wondering, but, do you guys think Sideshow's spreading themselves too thin with too many products? Just a thought because little old me, who can't buy everything, has the Falconer Maquette, Pred LSB, and Stalker Helmet all preordered and all say Quarter 3. Now we have the Berserker Maquette also slated for that period and I do believe that the Damaged Pred and Tracker Bio's are also slated for the same quarter. This is a lot of products slated for that period just from one license! Could this be the root cause for the decreased level of quality that we've seen recently? Just a thought.

Wow. I finally got around to seeing this and it is really subpar. The Ex head doesn't even look like they were trying....hopefully tihs is just the exception to the rule as far as future Predator product goes.

Wow. I finally got around to seeing this and it is really subpar. The Ex head doesn't even look like they were trying....hopefully tihs is just the exception to the rule as far as future Predator product goes.

I'm with you there, I just saw this for the first time a few minutes ago..... very poorly done. only thing that comes to mind is.........

Predaturd.jpg

For once, im going to be the positive voice it seems.... I actually like this one, alot infact, lets just forget the awfull unmasked head for a minute... :dunno The pose is really dynamic, it seems to be based on the bit where the Berserker and P1 run at each other, all be it a little exagerated, im guessing the log was added to give the statue a bit more height overall due to the angle he's at. The paint job could be better which really doesn't bode well seeing as this is the proto!! but iv just sat with the blu ray on and its actually not a million miles away from how he appears on screen, its pretty close infact. there are a few bits i dont like though, that ex head of course and the jaw bone, it looks a bit big and has no teeth which detracts from his aggressive onscrene appearence somewhat, maybe this will change for the production pieces but i won't hold my breath. The main thing stopping me jumping on the pre order however is the tracker.... even by Sideshows standards of late that paint job turned out awfull! and you can bet this one will be painted by the same children in the same factory and then QC'd by Stevie Wonder :slap Still im oh so tempted, would be nice if Sideshow would come out of the wood work once in a while and reassure us they are listening to us things will improve.... does anyone know if the $30 deposite is refundable if you cancel due to seeing rubbish inhand pics when people start recieving them? surely its false advertising if the production pieces don't match the proto? or is that avoided by saying they are all hand made and individual? either way, i like it and want to press that order button but as ever fear for the production pieces, will the piece i recieve look anything like this or will it turn out just like the tracker and the avp masks etc?.... REASSURE ME PLEASE SIDESHOW.

Teeth?
Berserker11.jpg

If it wasn't $300 then I'd agree with you. It's just too much money with these flaws. Sideshow made this decision pretty easy for me.

Just watch, five years down the road, people will be paying $1,000 for this guy. Then, everyone will be like "oh man, I should have picked when up when I had the chance".

Just watch, five years down the road, people will be paying $1,000 for this guy. Then, everyone will be like "oh man, I should have picked when up when I had the chance".

Then those guys are stupid and have way too much money! It looks like crap and no amount of passed time will change that.

Back