Statue SSC Berserker Maquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The Predators Maquettes have felt very cartoony to me for some reason have not really liked them at all

The dreads look like an octopus. They are probably the ugliest dreads i've ever seen on a predator statue, and i've seen a few of them.

Maq.jpg

another fail if you ask me :mad:

i'm really disappointed because i was really hoping for this piece to turn out great but after seeing that preview pic :slap

i'll stick with my two berserkers from hot toys and i really hope that the wolf maquette won't be another disappointment :pray:

Last edited:
another fail if you ask me :mad:

i'm really disappointed because i was really hoping for this piece to turn out great but after seeing that preview pic :slap

i'll stick with me two berserkers from hot toys and i really hope that the wolf maquette won't be another disappointment :pray:

I really hope Wolf turns out better than these.

I like the pose on the Berserker maquette but the jaw bone and dreads didn't turn out too good.

I really hope Wolf turns out better than these.

I like the pose on the Berserker maquette but the jaw bone and dreads didn't turn out too good.

:exactly: but the paint looks cheap too just like on the tracker maquette

why sideshow? why? :gah:

I fear if these were 1/4 they would still have been not so great the sculpts seem to lack detail and the paint is meh.

ill be only taking the tracker one since i pre ordered and paid deposit. for sure i wont be buying any other of these. what a pity.

Back