SSC Beachhead

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Man snake-eyes really looks weak compared to the newer figures. Time for a new one. Nice pics though.

I couldn't get them to fit. But then I filled out the backpack with cotton.

And it is about time Snake Eyes got pictured with the rest of the Joes. I was going to do that in the morning.

great figure but every time i get one i want another one right away.

couple shots.

IMG_1540.jpg

IMG_1541.jpg

Great shots Craw!
But it does highlight an issue, He really needed an angled rifle stock gripping hand in addition to the straight pistol gripping hand.

Yeah. To me, Snake Eyes always looked a bit odd with the stock body unless you loaded him up with gear.

I've got to say, I was planning on holding off on this guy for awhile while I picked up some other things, but this picture is making me rethink that. How bad-ass is this?

re: funskool, that's the whole point of collecting those, isn't it? For the wacky color schemes. I always liked weird repaints of the ARAH Joes.

here's some pics with the elite head and some group shots. my exclusive head was painted perfect. no slop. i rolled up that neck cloth piece and put it in the shoulder strap where the beret goes. i wish i had a big US flag as a backdrop.

IMG_1545.jpg

IMG_1543.jpg

IMG_1542.jpg

IMG_1548.jpg

Bah. Wife texted me this afternoon that the doorbell rang while she was tied up with the kids and she heard the UPS truck driving off before she could answer it. Monday seems like an eternity away.

Bah. Wife texted me this afternoon that the doorbell rang while she was tied up with the kids and she heard the UPS truck driving off before she could answer it. Monday seems like an eternity away.

Did you punch her in the stomach?

Man snake-eyes really looks weak compared to the newer figures. Time for a new one. Nice pics though.

I agree, Snake Eyes is a great figure but compare to the new one he look way too small and fragile. Sideshow, stop making these variants troops that nobody really care for and make some variants Snake Eyes, I wouldnt care if you guys made 5 versions of Snake Eyes.

Finally some killer shots!!!!

Great pix EVILFACE, Craw, & Scifi67 :rock :rock :rock

Really like the look you gave Beachhead Scifi! Dig the trooper gloves on him.

< :lol!!! @ Josh..."clips"...newb.

Yes sir! Great shots everyone! I am glad to see some group shots! GI Joe needed a roll call! I am really looking forward to building the ranks!

Unfortunately, Duke's greeen mags aren't a good substitute for Beach's. I think when TA breaks him down, we should do a group purchase on the mags and spread an extra mag around to every freak who wants to fill out Beachhead's vest.

Clips? WTF is a clip? oh you mean magazine, newb~*

:lecture:lecture:lecture :exactly: Unfortunately, I cringe every time you see a "gun expert" on television make the same error.

Swap him out to a HotToys TrueType Advanced. That one small detail puts him back in with the rest of the group. If you get the African American one, the head makes great Doc bash fodder.

Back