SSC Beachhead

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Did you guys put the extra belt on him?
I think Im leaving it off, no mags to fill it any and looks to busy

They really should be inlcuding instructions on these by now. Some of the gear/items are obvious on how to work/attach them, but this backpack was trickier than usual. Plus the box pics don't do a good job showing what things should go where and when you look on the site for more pics, they've updated with with the production figure and they don't show you that great of detail either. Not to mention the very dark and shadowy 360 spin around :lol

Yep, but I also like the flexibility Sideshow gives us to move gear around. Sideshow's original pictures had Beachhead's crossbow bolts / quarrels in his back pocket; I put them on the drop pouch on his left leg like King Darkness did.

Awesome. Parts are up. Was hoping they would have just the arrows and carrier. Really don't need the extra bow..

Cool. I went ahead and ordered a set of rifle and pistol clips (snicker) as well. Since that's what people who actually have the bloody figure are recommending. :mad:

How many *ahem* clips does BH need to fill him out? Thanks in advanced.

Bought two more magazines as well to fill his tactical vest pouches up. Also pick up a second XCR as it is such an awesome rifle. Plenty of SOPMODs on it, which is really cool. Also picked up Beachhead's knife and sheath to put on Duke.

Did you guys put the extra belt on him?
I think Im leaving it off, no mags to fill it any and looks to busy

Yeah, I put it on but I'm a fan of loading my guys out with all their gear.

Well, by no means am I a great photographer, but I love this line so much that I thought'd I'd post some pics of all my Joes / Cobras in their respective threads. I thought Beachhead should have come with kneepads. They've pretty much become standard issue for Spec Ops guys. Gives some cushion and support when firing from the knees or prone. Took these kneepads from the Cobra Trooper. I kind of like the look.

30u4jfl.jpg

20aoz85.jpg

Anybody know where I can find extra Cobra Trooper kneepads? Neither Toy Anxiety of Monkey Depot have any.

Got my exclusive and I got 2 problems, one is he has the lazy eye sloppy paint job on his masked head and 2nd his .45 is missing the upper half. Hope SS will fix this issue, will call them Monday morning. Other than that badass figure.

Thanks, I heard their customer service is top notch with replacement and all. I talked to them on the phone a few times with other questions and they are very friendly, but this is my 1st time having a problem like this with SS.

Already been said, but the EX portrait is fantastic. Not sure if I got one with an exceptional paint job or not, but the one I got looks phenomenal with subtle shading on his noggin to simulate a freshly shorn head.

Best figure yet in what Sideshow should make their flagship 1/6 line.

Only (minor) critique is that the rolled up fabric beret is too big. Although it makes no sense Beachhead would have that bright red beret rolled up on his shoulder out in the field, I like the patch of color in his otherwise black and olive color scheme.

Bring on Dusty. The Red Ninja will be a nice diversion, but I want my military guys.

Got mine Thursday, but only got around to setting up today, I know all kinds of fail.

Anyway another homerun by SS, what a badass figure, as many said the ex head scult is well done. I showed my wife and asked who she thougth it looked like expecting Popeye or Flea, she said, "you"... (short hair/miserable expression, ya I guess so)

Here my weak attempt at homage to COD dropping last week

Well Done SS, keep em coming and at a faster pace

Sorry if I'm an idiot, but is there any place for the rest of Beachhead's patches to go? I mean the there is the obvious one on the vest but then he comes with those flag patches like Flint and Duke did for their sleeves, but I'm not seeing a place for them to attach. And I haven't seen anyone else have them on either. Just seems really stupid for them to include them but not a spot to put them.

Sorry if I'm an idiot, but is there any place for the rest of Beachhead's patches to go? I mean the there is the obvious one on the vest but then he comes with those flag patches like Flint and Duke did for their sleeves, but I'm not seeing a place for them to attach. And I haven't seen anyone else have them on either. Just seems really stupid for them to include them but not a spot to put them.

I cut the Gi JOe ones to make them smaller and put one on each arm, that was it I used three

They go on his arms under the "pockets". There's enough Velcro for his patches to attach to under the "pocket" flap.

Dino, last time I checked, TA did have the FF kneepads available. IDK, you may want to check it out.

Thanks for the heads up, Preeny. Double checked, but they're gone now. :monkey2

They just have those "leggings" that go under Firefly's knee pads.

Back