SSC Beachhead

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i'm loving this figure even more the second day. i was gonna pose him with the bow, but now i'm leaning more towards the rifle. anybody know of a good way to store the crossbow on him?

Beachhead is great,but the new knee joints suck! not liking the ratchet joint and its hard to pose properly

I had a hard time attaching the back pack....they could have made it a little easier...

They really should be inlcuding instructions on these by now. Some of the gear/items are obvious on how to work/attach them, but this backpack was trickier than usual. Plus the box pics don't do a good job showing what things should go where and when you look on the site for more pics, they've updated with with the production figure and they don't show you that great of detail either. Not to mention the very dark and shadowy 360 spin around :lol

Got some extra clips (as TA calls them) and magazines for the empty pouches on BH and a sidearm for Slaughter :rock

Back