SSC Beachhead

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You put a wash on the head itself?

Yes sir.

What you did with the wash really helps,King, and I like zipper down where it is not cause it was huge but because "v neck" vest just looks better. Also, while I'm not big on the portrait, I gotta admit that last shot really captures the expression perfectly!

Thnx MANDO!!
Looks good King, you gonna tackle the hair?

Probably just touch up around the edges, so its not a perfect circle of hair :lol

Awesome paint update King!

Thnx sir.

Great pics King.
I thought the 4 mag holder went on his hip, like the original art card.

Thnx 1k.

Yeah, on the card art it is like that, but I like the arrow there better :dunno

this is the best mold of BH

beachhead.jpg

Wheres all the Beachhead love? Any pics, comments, complaints...anything :dunno

WTF :tap

Mine had "beard stubble" all over his right temple, ear and cheek. The only other complaints I had were cheaping out on the mags, not giving the backpack actual straps (they should've done an OMEGA and made the backpack MOLLE), and they gave him 5 mags for a 6-pouch vest. They should've given him 7. 1 per pouch and one for the AR. Otherwise, he's an awesome figure and definitely the best to date.

Wheres all the Beachhead love? Any pics, comments, complaints...anything :dunno

WTF :tap

The problem with Beachhead is he is too perfect. You can't find anything to talk about since there is nothing wrong with him. We can only go "awesome!!" so many times. He really is a badass figure. Ok, here is a complaint. I hate the exclusive head (accurate and well done....yes). So there you go. :1-1:

Me 2 :rock Don't know if I'll take pics and such today cause its rainy and cloudy so the lighting inside and outside suck.

One XCR photograph as requested.
DSC08799.jpg

The iron sights flip up and down as well.

Edit - Also, the rear optics swivel down to the right side or up to line up with the front optics.

Last edited:
Back