SSC Beachhead

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hooked it on his belt.

Ok thanks, that is actually how I have it. I thought, maybe it was missing the rings or something. Since on mine, the emblem on the barret is crooked and the elbow patches are placed incorrectly, I though maybe it was missing something else.

Last edited:
I wont be displaying BH with ex head sculpt, trying to think of a Joe or Cobra I could use if for to do a custom, any suggestions?
Mine arrives tomorrow :rock

I think you could use the sculpt for Road Pig, maybe.

BeachHead is Awesome! :panic:

p1100205w.jpg

p1100208.jpg

p1100209.jpg

Well Done SSC.

Awesome pics and pose, man. Can't wait 'till Friday.

Thanks. I made sure he got an Awesome Beachhead action pose.

Kinda like the classic package art but more intense.
images

I still remember thinking "Man, Beachhead is huge!" when I got him and saw the original card art. Be interesting to see him ported over to a Chris Redfield body or the Royce body.

Got the Head today as well. Great figure. But I have to say I've NEVER gotten a Sideshow figure with so many QC problems.

-slop around the eyes from the mask
-stubble overspray on the unmasked head's nose
-vest has 2 mag pouches sewn too small to hold the mags
-belt sewn crooked so those little loops were sewn shut on one end
-backpack's lower side pouches may be sewn wrong too since they are of different sizes

I'm definately going to be hitting up Sideshow for replacement parts, but they may just want me to send the full figure back with that many issues. :(

Since on mine, the emblem on the barret is crooked and the elbow patches are placed incorrectly, I though maybe it was missing something else.

Holy $h!t the emblem is a sticker!?
p1100210r.jpg

That's so... ghetto.

Thank god I won't be posing him with the exclusive 'pop-eye' head sculpt... EVER.

I still remember thinking "Man, Beachhead is huge!" when I got him and saw the original card art. Be interesting to see him ported over to a Chris Redfield body or the Royce body.

I don't know it's not like it's that big of a problem unlike SSC's Snake Eyes which I fixed with a HT Muscle body.

Last edited:
There are some great improvements to the figure. As mentioned before...the ratcheting knee joints are great. Velcro to keep the belt tight is awesome!

I don't know it's not like it's that big of a problem unlike SSC's Snake Eyes which I fixed with a HT Muscle body.

Oh, it's not an issue at all. Just curious to see how he'd look accurate to the card art with his sweater stretched out over his biceps.

Great figure, but like someone said earlier, it did have quite a few QC problems. The paint on mine was a mess. Almost all of the pouches the velcro doesn't work. And one puoche the little rivet had come loose so the clip doesn't work.

Still cool. I am going to ask for a replacement pouch. The paint is a shame but, I will not be using the head anyway.

Oh and the sticker on the beret is a real shame..

Holy $h!t the emblem is a sticker!?
p1100210r.jpg

That's so... ghetto.

Thank god I won't be posing him with the exclusive 'pop-eye' head sculpt... EVER.

well that's good news for 1kmasks....he can just fix it himself.

Back