SSC Beachhead

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nah, better to wait and comment based on your own figure. Otherwise, you wind up looking like a tool who's just posting bandwagon anti-Sideshow dribble. We already have enough of those types here.

Just be careful to discern what is blind SS bashing and what is a critique. I had my reasons for not liking that EX, and still do. It would take alot more than that to ruin Sideshow for me.

Anyways, I think I need to reiterate how awesome this one is. Truly great. Looking forward to this line getting better and better.

Aren't these guys selling faster than the other lines? Seems like they have a good chance to go the distance.

i do think it looks like the best of the fully exposed heads thus far, even with the slopped on hair paint. Remember I said that Nammy.

Last edited:
Yes, despite the dollop of poop for hair, it looks to be the best HS yet.

Just_Dollop_72dpi.jpg

:lol

BH just came in...No time to play right now. Toom uch work. Damn! I think I need a 2nd body for the unmasked head.

Yeah, I was thinking the same. The second head came out really really well. He may be my fav so far, but Storm Shadow is barely my No.1.

SS did an amazing job on BeachHead.

I wont be displaying BH with ex head sculpt, trying to think of a Joe or Cobra I could use if for to do a custom, any suggestions?
Mine arrives tomorrow :rock

I am digging on Beachhead. His high and tight does not look as bad in-hand. Not great...but at least it doesn't look completely like a stencil.

Back