SSC Beachhead

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
spiderman039.jpg

With a corn-cob pipe and a button nose and two eyes made out of coal. :lol

I look forward to the day, albeit many years from now, when we have dozens of Joes in one shot

Paint does look good, aside from the hair. And what happened to blond? I wasn't planning on using that head with the beret. Oh well. If the exclusive price jumps like Storm Shadow, I'll probably be content with a regular. Here's hoping it doesn't...

Looks good. Will be displaying it with the mask but happy that if I decide to switch things out that the head sculpt looks equally as good as the rest of the line if not better IMO.

I wish I had a camera so I could take some pictures for you guys. Beachhead is now my favourite figure in the line and I think SS will have trouble topping him.

To anyone that already has him, can you tell me how am I suppose to attach the backpack?

I am pissed. I have experienced my ultimate fail. It can get no worse. It even eclipses the Flint pics.

I had a fraudulent charge on my debit card so I got a new one. I didn't update my Sideshow account in time for the exclusive Beachhead (no problem on the regular). If I had updated last Thursday...I would have had Beachhead on Saturday. They told me on the phone that they tried to charge my card Friday. I updated on Sunday because I got that damned second email saying they would not be charging until the 8th after getting the first one saying the 5th. If I had known they were going to make it on the 5th as the first email stated, I would have put a higher priority on getting the account updated.

Back