SSC Beachhead

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
DSC07977.jpg
2h5s2a0.jpg

:monkey3

I'm glad I'm just getting the regular version and won't have to worry about the exclusive derp face. Never go full retard!:horror

That might be too harsh. Maybe someone could make a decent Popeye custom out of him?

I know they're not processing till Monday but man I'm jacked to get this guy. Freaking love this line.

attachment.php

Looks like they over painted his bottom lip by about 50-100 percent. What was merely not pretty before could now be complete derpage. At least you could hide Flint's Betty Boop hair under his beret.

Sorry devilof76, but they need to completely reevaluate how they paint their headsculpts.

Or we can wait till these are in hand before _____ing about the paint job. You can't tell jack from that small blured image.

Obviously the paint is a complete fail! Not even gonna open mine when it gets here, just gonna send it straight back to Sideshow.

:slap

How does it happen?

Showcase has an excuse because he's a 5 post n00b with an overblown cluelessness of about 50-100%...but I should know better.

EDIT: On second thought, Showcase has no excuse. I looked at that pic and saw pink where it didn't belong, and agreed that it looks like paint was in the wrong place. I know damn well that it's a useless pic, and that in hand, it probably looks completely different.

Anyone who comes into a thread using words like 'derp' (isn't that the sound Cartman made when he entered the Special Olympics?) to describe one of the most ingeniously expressive sculpts in all of 1:6 really has only one purpose, and that's to ____ in someone else's house.

Do you have an excuse Showcase? Or is it that obvious?

Last edited:
Managed to fix BH up! This line is pretty easy to fix compared to the others. My 3rd GI Joe and fav right now and I cant stop looking at him. Never regret going into this line although I have very faint memory of individual character. Yoooooo Joe!!
At ease soldier..
DSCF0949.jpg

More accessories than Flint..
DSCF0950.jpg

On the mission
DSCF0952.jpg

DSCF0962.jpg

Awesome weapon.
DSCF0966.jpg

DSCF0970.jpg

Managed to fix BH up! This line is pretty easy to fix compared to the others. My 3rd GI Joe and fav right now and I cant stop looking at him. Never regret going into this line although I have very faint memory of individual character. Yoooooo Joe!!
At ease soldier..

DSCF0962.jpg

Awesome weapon.

Man, Sideshow should ship the EXs for the Elites before the regs... :monkey2

Damn, Beachhead has a ton of SOPMODs on that XCR...

Regular editions have shipped before exclusives for years. Not with every release, but its nothing new for regulars to show up before exc.

That's what they should do, ship the more limited EXs first (of course this is coming from someone who always orders the EX, so I may be a little biased). I believe the regular Fireflys got shipped before the EX Fireflys as well.

Back