SSC Beachhead

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
damn i kinda regret cancelling. he is sweet. i really hope he hits second chance so i can use my points. PLEASE!

You may still have time to get in on the wait list.

I just put in for one via the wait list on Wednesday and by Thursday I received a confirmation that they were going to process my order. Who knows I may have gotten the one you cancelled. If that is the case I truly thank you.:yess:

You may still have time to get in on the wait list.

I just put in for one via the wait list on Wednesday and by Thursday I received a confirmation that they were going to process my order. Who knows I may have gotten the one you cancelled. If that is the case I truly thank you.:yess:

:banana
:banana:banana
:banana Salt in da wound! :banana
:banana:banana
:banana

I'm cancelling too. Can't swing it. I hope all the negativity towards the unmasked head translates to not having to fight too hard for him later.

I also hope I'm not too late. I know it's been 24 hours since the final notice went out.

I'm cancelling too. Can't swing it. I hope all the negativity towards the unmasked head translates to not having to fight too hard for him later.

I also hope I'm not too late. I know it's been 24 hours since the final notice went out.

I think that in this case, negative nancy might finally be getting laid. The production pics look better than ever which might just have the adverse effect and make him more desirable.

Oh well. :dunno

It would actually be more expensive for me in the long run to get him Monday than to wait and pay an inflated price.

Life sucks (and then you get the figure later and life is cool again. :wink1:)

Beachhead's exclusive ES is 100 higher than Flint's. You should be okay. Then again BH is a hundred times cooler than Flint....

Yah, BH is much better than Flint from both gear standpoint and cool points, haha. I don't regret passing on Flint but I would kick my own arse if I pass on BH. Don't think I'll go full blown with the Ex for the second sculpt. I am satisfied with his masked look. He'll be my Yin to Firefly's Yang.

Too late.

It's cool. I need a kick in the head to straighten my ledger out. This is the kick, and I'm happy to take it.

But thanks for the counterkick. Now my bruises are symmetrical. :lol

Careful! *looks around cautiously* Kara likes to swoop in on straight guys during emotional downs.

It'll be cool if one day we can surround Beach Head with some of the other all-stars of '86.

hawk2.jpg
wetsuit.jpg

leatherneck.jpg
lowlight.jpg

Since SSC posted a preview of Hawk less than 24 hours after I made this post I'm adding Roadblock to the list of 1986 badasses! Make it so SSC. :lecture

roadblock2.jpg

It's possible. They have been hovering around the 85/86 years. I like the 84 version more, but 86 would work.

84 is more classic but I think 86 might make for a better figure, even with an updated muscle body. I bet they do 84 as a PF or dio (remember that one preview of him fighting the troopers) and 86 as a 12 inch.

Back