SSC Batman 1/6 figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
More pics of Bats....right now i'm really digging the long eared cowl.

DSC_1218.jpg

DSC_1247.jpg

DSC_1211.jpg

Rmont, did you convert robins clothes and head from the bigger dc direct body to a smaller 6 scale body, and if so which one? I kinda had the same thing in mind. Great pics[emoji4].

Rmont, did you convert robins clothes and head from the bigger dc direct body to a smaller 6 scale body, and if so which one? I kinda had the same thing in mind. Great pics[emoji4].
Yes , I took the hs an clothes from the dc line and used a soldier body dgrube or something is a muscle body with tattoos on his arms. work out pretty well. An no alterations to the clothing fit perfectly.

I'm in the same boat, having to wait for figures to make their way accross the pond rather than pay for customs and any other fees. Collectibles Direct & Lair of The Octopuss are both UK sites and have this up for pre-order.

This is a great looking figure, that I will be adding to my slowly growing 1:6 collection.

Thanks, I didn't know of either of those two sites. I wish Hong Kong sellers carried this too, those guys are the best in my opinion.

Sadly, I think I might have to pass on this and go for the SSC Batman PF for the free shipping deal. I hope I'm not making a mistake...

Back