SSC Batman 1/6 figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
photo_3-17.JPG

first day off since receiving this bad boy! awesome figure.

bring on nightwing and the rest of the gang!

One other thing I'll not in addition to my previous pissing & moaning, has anyone else noticed the eyes aren't fully painted? The white on the eyes is tiny in comparison to the sculpted eyeball. It looks like the sculptor intended a much larger eye area. Again, stunned this thing got through the system, especially after how much I enjoyed the Joker & ladies.

Actually I think that's intentional. The grey around the pearlescent white gives it more dimension.

Go back a few pages, we fixed that problem.:wink1:

Old news pal..problem fixed easily by many posters on this thread

Yes the issue was addressed but should it be something that we have to fix? Dave said it was intentional. An intentional mistake to me is worse than an accidental foul up. This isn't some futzing like a shirt or a belt out of place; the eyes are painted wrong.

I'm with Dave on this one. I too think this was intentional. If it was intentional it would be a mistake just a bad decision on Sideshow's part.

Cool. Eyes look WAY better & it seems to make the facial dimensions more accurate, but sculpt is still piss poor.

(Sorry I didn't go back through the previous 263 pages to see if the issue had been discovered or anyone had repainted)

Hey guys, Here's my photo contribution. I repainted the eyes all white and glossed them over on each cowl.

10641133_10203944782432783_3349235283851702605_n.jpg

Yes the issue was addressed but should it be something that we have to fix? Dave said it was intentional. An intentional mistake to me is worse than an accidental foul up. This isn't some futzing like a shirt or a belt out of place; the eyes are painted wrong.

Dude, its Sideshow does this really surprise you? This crap has been going on forever, that is why they will always be behind Hot Toys. With that said, I personally love the figure. I like the new body, I think the thickness of arms are what is making it look like the arms are short. I always felt Hot Toys body's arms are too long.

Last edited:

If it is intentional, then it's not a mistake, it's a design choice. It may be YOUR OPINION that it's a mistake. But that doesn't make it so.

Dude, its Sideshow does this really surprise you? This crap has been going on forever, that is why they will always be behind Hot Toys. With that said, I personally love the figure. I like the new body, I think the thickness of arms are what is making it look like the arms are short. I always felt Hot Toys body's arms are too long.

^^^ Agreed. The suit, along with the cape, is one of the strengths of the figure. IMHO the figure is a big winner for SSC. My only gripes, which are minor, is I wish they would've painted the whole eye section white, the faceplates sit a little more into the cowl (along with a little better flesh tone), the trunks a little bigger & not quite so Speedo, and an undersuit to smooth out the harsh transition from the chest to the abs/waist parts of the body. I'm not a big fan of the stock belt but I took care of that myself.

Last edited:
I'm so on the fence with this. I see great shots and then no-so great shots all over. I have a feeling Batman will be done over and over so I'm wondering if I should wait it out.

Back