SSC Batman 1/6 figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Is there a cheaper way of buying this in the UK than through Sideshow (given the customs charges)? Also, what's the difference between the exclusive and regular editions? Thanks.

Is there a cheaper way of buying this in the UK than through Sideshow (given the customs charges)? Also, what's the difference between the exclusive and regular editions? Thanks.

The Exclusive Version gives you the Brawl Damage portrait. Although it's not always ideal, maybe Ebay would be an option if you buy from a trusted seller.

Is there a problem with the arms/biceps ie: loose joints because I don't see many pose it with his arms up even a slight bit?

Anyone had any luck getting the plug out of the short-eared cowl to paint the eyes? The long-ear one came out pretty easily but I'm worried I'm gonna damage the other one.

Is there a problem with the arms/biceps ie: loose joints because I don't see many pose it with his arms up even a slight bit?

The body just has the elbow flex halfway, nothing wrong I can get raised rotation of the arms with no problems. As I have demonstrated before

I just opened mine and while the loose elbow is an issue with it I'm not too worried about it. I am probably just gonna swap out the body. The balance and everything is great it's just I need a body that is more flexible. I need double jointed elbows. There, I said it. I stripped mine down and the shins look extremely thin for a figure with such big legs. Everything else is great but I look at the Hot Toys muscle bodies like Roadblock and the T-800 and I ask myself why didn't SSC go all the way with their articulation? Little things like that mean a lot to me. The Devil's in the details. Can't wait for Supes.

Hey gang.. I purchased an extra cape to display in leaping/gliding poses. I'd like to add a wire or something to it. Does anyone have any ideas and or pics detailing the best way to accomplish this? Anyone done this to other caped figures? I'm kind of all thumbs when trying to do any customizing. Thanks!

Just a word of caution, the suit does snag. As I swap the body I am gonna use a body suit underneath so the Bat suit lasts longer. On the figure the suit looks pretty thick but that's due to how smooth the body is underneath.

Haha. He'll have you buy one of his. After all, we help him finance his extra figures for his awesome customs! :lol

Back