SSC Batman 1/6 figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
that might be why we are waiting. they probably rushed so we would have him pre-order to buy since those things whatever they are are something minor that can be added and tossed in right before they ship. I love surprises so we shall see I guess they wont post pics with them until the de date like with Harley with the fixed pigtails. Since it isn't an necessarily added item they don't have to alter their page.

Im assuming it is something that was ment to be with him but wasn't photographed

Yeah, it's great that SSC included 2 heads of different ear lengths, giving us options. I feel glad that the BD head is the EX and not the short-eared headsculpt. I'm a fan of both looks (long and short) and I wouldn't care about the BD head anyway unless I BD the body/costume as well.

I think I might turn my short eared batman into Catman since there almost similar. just not sure if you can sand down nose to make it look like a nose again. and concave part of ear to have inflection of a cat ear.

I just wish they give us a gargoyle base for bats and for superman sometime or for any of our superhero's to perch or look out from.

so if I order from Sideshow, I get the exclusive battle damaged head or is that a different order?

Back