SSC Batman 1/6 figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
so if I order from Sideshow, I get the exclusive battle damaged head or is that a different order?

Sideshow has both on their site, the exclusive and the regular. If you want the exclusive, be sure to order the exclusive version and not the regular which does not come with the bonus BD head.

I needs to see Supes there, I'm convinced he will be the best of the bunch.

I'm hoping for the same. This batman figure is starting to grow on me. Maybe the supes figure will convince me to go ahead and PO (can't have superman without batman)

This is the first Sideshow 1/6 figure I've ordered in about 5 years. I thought I moved on from their 1/6 figs, but I really dig this one. There seems to be mixed feelings about it, but I think it's pretty awesome. Looking forward to 1/6 Supes now.

I think the Batman figure kinda looks out of it's league there. The girls look so much better.

from 1/6 republic

That's photoshop but i still can't get over how *wrong* his legs look. I'm going to keep the EX on preorder as it's not out until at least August but i can see myself cancelling him if something isn't changed.

The photo is photoshopped however it's only used to put the figures together on one canvas i saved the images down on the bottom by the specs on sideshows website. The batman however was unfortunately a smaller image so his hieght was adjusted, but I did make sure to keep his scale in tact so that is a rough look at what they'll look like by each other. And before people ask why I didn't put it up on here, I tried the button to confirm the picture unfortunately wasn't working for some strange reason.

Since it was mention on OSR on facebook the legs seem shorter. I know is on scale but for me they look that way.

Yeah, I'll more than likely pick him up....

...and burn the short-eared heads.

He's BATman, not friggin' RATman. :slap

Back