SSC Batman 1/6 figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This video just gave me the biggest smile. I'm so happy I PO'd this day one and can't wait to have it. Looks like the wait was well worth it.

IAs much as I love Arkham Bman I have my doubts due to the rubber. Also he looks a bit weird...I know his proportions in game are crazy but I don't think it looks right on the figure. I can't blame Hot Toys for following the source material though.

I feel exactly the same! The Arkham head is absolutely awesome, but it keep trying to imagine that bulky guy in a suit and, god, he must look like the Hulk in a tux!

I feel exactly the same! The Arkham head is absolutely awesome, but it keep trying to imagine that bulky guy in a suit and, god, he must look like the Hulk in a tux!

Where the hell does he even buy his suits? He must have them tailored for him to accommodate his freakishly large thighs. Seriously why does nobody in Gotham question the fact that Bruce Wayne is insanely buff?

wayne2.jpg

Just made a quick edit to show what this figure would look like in black. Mostly for my own curiosity but I figured I post it here for anyone else who was interested.
black_bman_by_enemy0fmany-d7v9bb0.jpg
He's a little hard to see due to the dark background.

Just made a quick edit to show what this figure would look like in black. Mostly for my own curiosity but I figured I post it here for anyone else who was interested.
View attachment 127629
He's a little hard to see due to the dark background.

Invalid Attachment specified. If you followed a valid link, please notify the administrator.

One more! This time the cowl because it's hard to see in the previous picture. I'm not a fan of blue batman that's the reason I've converted these pics to black because that's the look I plan to achieve if I get this figure. I've just noticed I forgot to make the threads by his neck on the cape black. :slap

black_bman_2_by_enemy0fmany-d7v9n4f.jpg

Yeah. Might be too early to tell, but this could possibly be among the best if not THE best figure that would ever come out of SSC's DC line.

One more! This time the cowl because it's hard to see in the previous picture. I'm not a fan of blue batman that's the reason I've converted these pics to black because that's the look I plan to achieve if I get this figure. I've just noticed I forgot to make the threads by his neck on the cape black. :slap

View attachment 127647

Make a black short eared please.

I gotta say.. this figure beats the HELL outta that HT Arkham Batman so far - just a much better built & solid looking figure.

I'm not big into the Jim Lee look, but this is a nice figure. My only real gripes with it are based around the cowl - & the small waist & 'spare tyre' looking belt. The cowl ears jut outwards a bit too much for my liking, & the eyes still look a bit too far apart. The belt almost looks like a life saver too. :lol

That said - solid figure. :duff

I gotta say.. this figure beats the HELL outta that HT Arkham Batman so far - just a much better built & solid looking figure.

I'm not big into the Jim Lee look, but this is a nice figure. My only real gripes with it are based around the cowl - & the small waist & 'spare tyre' looking belt. The cowl ears jut outwards a bit too much for my liking, & the eyes still look a bit too far apart. The belt almost looks like a life saver too. :lol

That said - solid figure. :duff

:dunno:slap

:duff

Back