SSC Batman 1/6 figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah this whole line is very tempting indeed. Does anyone know if they are planning any other Rogues like Two Face or Riddler? Already got enough Jokers.

Only 5 figures have been seen so far. Joker, Harley, and Catwoman have been solicited. Batman and Superman have been shown at cons. Nothing else has been officially talked about or seen.

they can take all the time they want so long as they're drastically improving on what they've shown so far. I really want this figure , but not from what I've seen so far.

Im ok with the wait since im working on my bronze age batman right now and the SSC will be my solo guy lingering in the shadows of my apt. I have to try to get some gargoyle sconces for the bookshelf I want him to pose on.

I really like this guy and I decided to make a latex neck piece for him so it will be flexable and look the part to cover tha cape.

This may sound crazy....but should Sideshow do vehicles? I'm curious of their interpretation of the Batmobile.

This may sound crazy....but should Sideshow do vehicles? I'm curious of their interpretation of the Batmobile.

Vehicles, probably not. Except for the Wonder Woman Invisible plane they showed off at SDCC. But it didn't get much attention, so they'll probably cancel it like the Mummy PF :lol

I do believe their announcement at the acquisition of the license (or maybe a Q/A) said they were going to do Environments (like GI Joe) and the Batcave was announced as being in the works. So its possible vehicles could happen. Probably depends on how well Rayner sells to be honest. Any vehicle will likely be as expensive as a HT one and if their first risky, expensive 1:6 item doesn't do all that well, I don't really see them taking a chance on a vehicle - especially if its their own take with no for-sure backing on its design. Probably is everyone has their own view on what the Batmobile should be exactly. No real cut and dry, obvious choice from the comics either really.

Oh wow they had a invisible plane Id love that. does anyone have pics or video of that. it would have had more attention if a 1/6 wonder woman was in it.

I just mentioned to sideshow to have a dio for joker with bud and lou the hyena's in it.

as far as batman a more comic book batmobile from that time of this batman particular batman might get attention for buyers. Preferable without all the stuff no one will ever use like what came with the 89 batmobile. which might keep cost less expensive. but it should light up, vehicle sounds. projectiles that fire(at your own risk of course for loosing them)

People tend to be programed for what they see on tv and movies so it will only be bought by comic book fans.

Last edited:
oh man tha sucks that would have been both huge and sweet and ubber expensive but totally awesome if that was made.

Thought I'd post this up here incase anyone is interested.

I will be doing another run of my Batman items, i.e. Buckles, Capsules etc as a few people have expressed interest in them as a replacement for SSC Batmans belt.

Here is the link to my thread incase anyone is interested:

***Mike5401's BATMAN BUCKLES & CAPSULES & MORE!***
BatmanBuckle1.jpg

BB61.jpg

BatmanBuckle2.jpg

I'm looking forward to this Bat's, hopefully it comes out soon!

Mike

Any news when the ETA for Pre-order is? At this rate it will be a 2014 late summer release.

I still think the pre-order for him will pop up between now and dec. making him a may release date or june at lates not late summer.
sups will probably show up before this month ends or the 1st week of November but I still think they should reverse it and release batman 1st. it would be from a product release standpoint a smart option since they started off with the villians.

Who knows they might release both the same time to avoid complaints.

I might not get sups since im using a sculpt someone else has done I might pick up the sculpt and costume (only if black ring around s is gone)if it gets parted out. but batman I kinda still want so I can have 2 types.

Honestly cant wait for all these Batman sideshow figures... I hope we get an classic Batman too.

Sent from my DROID Pro using Tapatalk 2

Back