SSC Batman 1/6 figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ok, I don't get batman fans. I look at that figure and think, "Cool. Bet the Batfans are jonesing for that." And yet everyone hates it. Weird. 😳

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk - now Free

Not everyone hates it. I just prefer the neck piece it had when SSC first showed it last year. The new sculpt is definitely better though.

2TYKfkz.jpg

:lol

I don't see why they couldn't include it so you could remove it if you wanted. I'm at least hoping the neck seams looks a lot better than shown this year.

The only thing I truly do not like is the utility belt. Horrid. The body isn't much better though. Doubt I'll be picking this version up. I'm after more artist specific figures. The boots and gauntlets should come in handy though.

Yup. The other way looks like a lump of plastic on cape.

If you all don't, just wait for one of the 49 other Batman dolls SS makes. :lol

Wait, do you see the plastic as being part of the cape? If so then I can see why you dislike it. From the beginning I've seen it as part of the cowl though. Now, instead of a cowl that goes down over the neck (like in Begins and "89/Returns), he has a TDK style cowl and a turtle neck.

In addition to being small, those white eyeholes seem to be way too far up on his face. Are we sure they didn't mispaint them and that the full eye area should include what appears to be, at this time, the lower conjunctival sac?

Back