SSC Batman 1/6 figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 1/6 sideshow batman figure

Well, since Hot Toys is taking their sweet time with the Arkham City Batman figure, I'll be picking this up instead.

eyes are too small. cape looks cheap, still has potential. depends on price to break it down a little and make better.

When it comes to these figures like Harley Quinn and Destro Sideshow has taken their own creative license. Sometimes with good results, sometimes questionable. With Batman, I believe, Sideshow has made all the right moves. A Jim Lee/Alan Davis inspired Batman with Neal Adams colors and a super-hero body which is unique to Sideshow. I am sold.

Re: Batman figure

sdcc2013_sideshow_156.jpg

No one else thinks the body looks really weird? Something about the way the chest, waist, belt... and shorts all interact. Neck is really long too.

Could be futzing I guess. If I see in-hand pictures of this that work I would consider getting it, but not based on these pics.

No one else thinks the body looks really weird? Something about the way the chest, waist, belt... and shorts all interact. Neck is really long too.

Could be futzing I guess. If I see in-hand pictures of this that work I would consider getting it, but not based on these pics.

I agree. Torso looks too short as well as the legs making him look small and making his head looks too big.

Everything looks superb in this figure except that god awful mid section and the neck, were the guys at SS really that oblivious to that?

Although I still the butt brows of the 1st HS better.

Yeah,
I'm not really liking the body.
If that is the final body I'll just swap it with something else.

I'm sorry but quite honestly, this looks terrible. Sad when the PF looks so nice and it looks like SS couldn't care less about 1/6 Bats. :(

Same here. Put back the sculpted neck part of the cowl, and have it on a better muscle body with better silhouette on a tight-fitting suit and I can forget all the small issues. For some reason this body on the proto puts me off the way the 13" DC Direct Batman figure does.

I like the way they have the neck currently,but I wouldn't mind if they brought back the neck piece.

Last edited:
Back