SSC Batman 1/6 figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 1/6 sideshow batman figure

SSC should really offer up an unmasked Bruce Wayne sculpt so you could kit bash your own "secret identity" figure.

Hell they should be including them on every hero.

um, yeah no. not liking this at all. what a damn shame. i need a comic bats.

SSC should really offer up an unmasked Bruce Wayne sculpt so you could kit bash your own "secret identity" figure.

Hell they should be including them on every hero.
Agreed!
They know damn well that they're not going to release a Bruce Wayne or Clark Kent,So it would be nice if they included unmasked heads so we can at least bash our own.
:pray:

I'm wondering why they went with a lighter blue than the original prototype and the cape seems less leather-like.

Still, the headsculpt is an improvement.

It feels more Jim Lee like than before, if they shorten the ears it'd work. I wonder if that was intentional?

Not sure about this one! Probably will pass on it. The head sculpt isnt the way I would like. I know someone will customize a head that will kick *** & then I will regret not getting it, but I guess that's life!

If they do include an alternate head, I hope it's the short ear version.

Face is better, but he still looks like an alien. Whatever muscle body they have under there just doesn't work for me.

Looks like my Sideshow DC collection will be villains only.

Actually, a simple Harley and Joker "Mad Love" display is a good place to stop. :)

The eyes need to be a tad longer. Nose needs to be a bit longer. The space between his nose and lips, needs to be shorter.

Currently I have high hopes for this line. But batman kinda has an ape type face thing going on. Take off the mask, imagine what kind of face it'll have....very weird looking.

Please tell me they're still willing to tweak this? I want to buy it to support the line so we'd see more Dc heroes...but they need to fix that face.

I was curious to do a comparison of the new and old HS. Other than the color, texture and paint apps, I'm not sure the actual sculpt is much different. The brow is, but the face part seems the same. And they changed the neck part of the cowl, for the worse.

attachment.php

Jesus
You guys are picky as hell.:lol

It looks good to me.:dunno
I feel like since the artist listened once and posted here that changes would be made,people suddenly feel like the sculpt needs their stamp of approval before it's released.

I personally don't want to wait any longer than I have for the pre order.

Back