SSC Batman 1/6 figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 1/6 sideshow batman figure

Tim Curry would've made a BRILLIANT movie Joker back in the day. :rock

Apparently they were considering David Bowie (among others) for the 89 film.

He would've been incredible too. :exactly:

Again this looks great but i'm not a big fan of the body, looks too slim in the thighs and not a muscular as i'd like overall, i'd love some 1/6 figures with bodies like these, and of these versions of Bat's and Superman

seeing these close up pics im totally in for this batman i see potential for creating my own with these pieces, very nice. im happy and i hope he will be released super soon. the head sculpt is perfect for my bronze age look im going for,I do hope their is more than that single baterang that would suck if that's all he gets for assessories

Last edited:

I asked Bergholtz about the revised head months ago. He said it was done.

Months ago.

Seriously.

I asked Bergholtz about the revised head months ago. He said it was done.

Months ago.

Seriously.

Well,
I'm sure the head isn't the only tweak that was made.
Certain we'll see it at SDCC and a pre order shortly after.

.......I can hope can't I?

I think it would be cool if he came with 3 heads, two different facial gestures and one with brucewayne revealed with a folded cowel.

that would put sideshow ahead of the competition. since DCD only did that on identity revealed.

images

A great structured face i could find should be shaped like this guy but im not saying he should look like him.

gandy.jpg

bruce has a strong square jaw and dark features somewhat italian looks with percing blue eyes.

this body builder comes the closest to bruce wayne in comics one draw back he needs blue eyes. and he would be perfect body wise to play batman if he can loose the dutch accent.
Serkan_Cetin_022.jpg

another good bodybuilder that has bruce wayne looks snd batman body frame. As you can see bodybuilders tend to have wider frame face with chisel looks might be due to working out or surgery never really can tell but sergi is the closest i have ever seen as bruce wayne. im posting a few pics because some might not stick. but it would be cool to have a comic bruce with cowl at neck for a sculpt.

Sagi_Kalev_002.jpg

tumblr_m52jq3Swpf1rs4ej4o1_500.jpg

img-thing

sagisamp.JPG

I met sagi in person at columbu arnold swartzenager body builder show in columbus back when i was seeing one of the contestants and sergi looks much better than his pics he looks like modern bruce .
I don't care for movie bruce/bats noone has looked like bruce wayne to carry of batman yet.

Last edited:

Sorry, haven't kept up with this thread. Are they going away from the original alien eyes(waayyyy too far apart) they showed at SDCC?

Oh man, this thread took a turn for the weird a few posts back. Mods, can we lock out the page before this one?

Why? :rotfl
I mean,That post was a little awkward,but does it really bother you that much?
:dunno

Now that you mention it, uhh, hmmmm.... yeah, definitely yes. I mean if you walked into your kitchen one day and found an issue of Playgirl sitting wide open on the counter would you:
A) Go about your business, grab your breakfast, coffee, and hit the road.
B) Sit awhile and peruse.
C) Read it for the articles.
Or
D) Say, "Why the **** are there nekkid dudes on my counter?"

Yeah, I kinda walked into this thread expecting stuff about 1/6 Batman, a few lighthearted comments, witty banter, the usual nitpicky complaints, then BAM! Playgirl on my kitchen counter. So yeah, I guess I'd go with D on the old scantron. So please don't go on some self-righteous rant about phobias of some sort and blah blah blah... I'm just a dude that walked into a thread seeing something I totally didn't expect. But I ain't hatin'. Free country and all. Heck, just forget what I wrote... hugs for all. :1-1:

sorry if i ofended as it was ment more for facial structure of the guys photographed. im a girl and i don't think of it in a sexual manner. it's really for structural reference. I do think we do need a decent bruce wayne headsculpt and people make him to soft or odd and im soo tired of seeing the guy who played the dark knight i have see 10+ pages for that guy.

So i appologize if you guys took it that weird i guess i was looking at him differntly than what was taken. I was only looking at looks and jaw structure.

No offense taken Groovy. I'm just being an idiot. Don't mind me, nothing to see here.

450_13in_joker.jpg

This head totally looks like Tim Curry!! :panic:

:lol

OMG now that you mention he kinda does look like him hahaha lmao. personally id love to take ssc and ddc and bash them together, i like the skinny tall body the waist up clothes swaped with ssc and keep the pants. tricky part is swaping hands. im so so with that tim curry head not a fan.

I think it would be cool if he came with 3 heads, two different facial gestures and one with brucewayne revealed with a folded cowel.

that would put sideshow ahead of the competition. since DCD only did that on identity revealed.

images

A great structured face i could find should be shaped like this guy but im not saying he should look like him.

gandy.jpg

bruce has a strong square jaw and dark features somewhat italian looks with percing blue eyes.

this body builder comes the closest to bruce wayne in comics one draw back he needs blue eyes. and he would be perfect body wise to play batman if he can loose the dutch accent.
Serkan_Cetin_022.jpg

another good bodybuilder that has bruce wayne looks snd batman body frame. As you can see bodybuilders tend to have wider frame face with chisel looks might be due to working out or surgery never really can tell but sergi is the closest i have ever seen as bruce wayne. im posting a few pics because some might not stick. but it would be cool to have a comic bruce with cowl at neck for a sculpt.

Sagi_Kalev_002.jpg

tumblr_m52jq3Swpf1rs4ej4o1_500.jpg

img-thing

sagisamp.JPG

I met sagi in person at columbu arnold swartzenager body builder show in columbus back when i was seeing one of the contestants and sergi looks much better than his pics he looks like modern bruce .
I don't care for movie bruce/bats noone has looked like bruce wayne to carry of batman yet.
:rotfl :rotfl :rotfl No way..

The guy from Batman: Dead End, was good though.

Back