SSC Batman 1/6 figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So the sun is going down while I'm modding the short ear sculpt and I had to take a snap of this

I actually thought I went too dark with the eyes and then I see this and know I made the right shade :yess:

I don't care if people aren't into the angry look. He's so menacing now IMO

The short eared one was a alot more difficult to mod. It actually has glue at the inside of the plug. I kinda beat up the neck plug trying to pull it out. I didn't have any white paint at work, so I wrapped the eye balls in plummer's tape (about 3 layers). I got the same result as the white paint. Im not even going bother with the EX head.

AU1xkF.jpg

2ddskD.jpg

XxYr1f.jpg

This really is a beautiful figure. I have learned my lesson from sideshow, they have knocked the first 4 DC figures out of the park -no question. I am now completely 'in' on this line and will purchase future figures without any hesitation.

In all honesty words and pictures do not do this figure justice. he is simply an amazing addition to any collection-batman or otherwise.

Got my Batman.... just played with him a bit but he is great.... I just have to figure out the stand now. :)

So the sun is going down while I'm modding the short ear sculpt and I had to take a snap of this

I actually thought I went too dark with the eyes and then I see this and know I made the right shade :yess:

I don't care if people aren't into the angry look. He's so menacing now IMO

That scowl...he really looks like someone that's seen some $h!+...

I know there are some here that are completely satisfied with EVERY aspect of this figure...but I'm still not too thrilled with the scowling look. I hope someone can go the extra mile and provide some custom replacement mouths...

My angry mouth sculpt lacks the definition seen in the pics here and the teeth look like they were painted by a 3 year old. :( I like the look of it but it needs a major overhaul.

Are these the only 4 SSC Batman figures released thus far? I could've sworn I saw some in Low Quantity when their old newsletters used to list those things. Just wanna make sure there weren't more that are sold out. Maybe they were the EX versions? I'm really tempted to get this line....
Just don't know if I can afford it with all my other pending orders... :thud:

batman_ss_01.jpg

This is probably one of the best Sideshow figure ever, love the muscular body and the articulation it has :) it's a great beginning and sure looking forward to more future characters of from these superhero line up

For those who are still debating if this is the figure to get, don't wait and get them asap!! It's worth it and a must have :D

This is probably one of the best Sideshow figure ever, love the muscular body and the articulation it has :) it's a great beginning and sure looking forward to more future characters of from these superhero line up

For those who are still debating if this is the figure to get, don't wait and get them asap!! It's worth it and a must have :D

Fantastic customs Tony...you're the king!

I agree this is what I was waiting for from SSC. Hopefully they grow on this new body sculpt and thin it out and use it for their future G.i.joe and Star Wars figures

Hey Tony are you going to do a Batman TAS custom, this body would ideal for it

Back