SSC Arashikage Environment

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
fightd.jpg

27059670.jpg

Those of you who bought this from Sideshow... Can you tell me how much they charged for shipping? I have enough Rewards Points to get this bad boy for free, but I don't wanna be dinged with like $60 shipping. :lol

Its a great piece. Personally, I would look to getting it from Cornerstore comics for $225 plus shipping before I got it from SSC using hard earned points.

I've never tried this before, but I sincerely wonder if you called a small company like Cornerstore and offered them $200 for it if they'd take it. They probably be grateful to get it out of their store being as big as it is.

Yeah, it seems like the box would be absolutely massive and heavy. That's why I'm curious about shipping costs.

Wow. That's more than reasonable.

Sideshow lists this thing as being only 6 (six) lbs. That's impossible, isn't it? Just 6 pounds?? No way this thing weighs less than a Kotobukiya vinyl statue or some HT 1:6 figure sets.

It's much bigger than 6lbs! This thing ships in a massive box-my kids actually used the outer shipper and the inner box to make a pretty big fort! Had fun for days!
My shipping from SSC to TN was right at $50.00, but I ordered this in October when they did their free figure promo, so that was also including shipping for another figure. Hope this helps some.

Thanks guys. Best environment since the Cobra Throne.

Few more in the mix.

dscn2364z.jpg

dscn2353r.jpg

dscn2352b.jpg

Back