SSC Arashikage Environment

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow. Superfast shipping. Bought it yesterday and should get it tomorrow. Love living only 2 states over from the place.

Damn, good score. Post some pics when you get it.

Will do.

Usually I give people hard time when they say they can't find space for an environment because usually they are only barely bigger than 2 or 3 individual figures. But at 26" tall and 28" wide this one I completely understand! :lol

I'm gonna have to raise/lower some of my elfa shelving to get this thing in.

Anyone into SW they also have the Cantina Environment for $50 off. Wish I could afford both, but $400 in a month is way over my max.

:panic::panic::panic:

Holy **** this is on my porch. Must get there before someone nabs it!

Damn.........this mofo is big! LOL.

Last edited:
My only complaint about this is where they place the flags. They really obscure the view, so I will figure something else for them.

I finished up my acrylic case. I am pretty happy with how it turned out. I was quoted $490 to have it made, it did it myself for just a little over $100. I haven't even started trying to pose the figures, I just took them out of the detolf and threw them in there, I need to unbox the Ninja Viper and Black Dragon and get everyone in some more interesting and interactive poses.
23017582.jpg

48006650.jpg

15766290.jpg

80612534.jpg

27160641.jpg

YT-that whole setup is FKN insane!!!
Awesome stuff bro!!!
i now WISH SSC does a 1/6th Throne room for the Death Star.

Just had this delivered from the freebie figure promo, and I have to say this is one massive and impressive piece. I know all of the pictures in the thread show it's grandeur, but none of them prepare you for seeing it in person.
Great environment, Sideshow!

Yep, I got the Desert Officer with this one.

I'm really loving this environment! Now I have to pick up some more ninjas to go with Storm and Snake.

Back