• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Matrix Neo Custom, Big Chap Alien, Predator, Batman Dark Knight DX02, Jack Sparrow

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

marker2037

Super Freak
CF Supporter
Reaction score
Hey guys,

Selling some figures here as I'm mostly getting out of 1/6 collecting. Every figure has been displayed in a smoke free, pet free, temperature controlled environment with no outside direct sunlight. Offers are welcome within reason and I will combine shipping on multiple purchases. All items will ship from New Jersey:

- Hot Toys DX06 Jack Sparrow Pirates of the Caribbean Exclusive - $375 shipped including paypal fees. Minimal posing, most accessories were never used. In excellent condition.

- Hot Toys DX02 Batman - The Dark Knight - $215 shipped including paypal fees. Minimal posing, most accessories were never used. In excellent condition. This was from the NON-leaky abs batch.

- Hot Toys Avatar Jake Sully - $200 shipped including paypal fees. Minimal posing, in excellent condition.

- Hot Toys MMS90 - Predator P1 Jungle Hunter - - $270 shipped including paypal fees. Comes with an extra custom biomask by taylerdurdem and figure is in great shape otherwise. A true classic Hot Toy.

- Hot Toys MMS106 Alien Big Chap - $300 shipped including paypal fees. Figure was in the same pose it's whole life. I glued the mouth shut and painted the nails and teeth with a silver color to better represent the movie look. Best HT Alien figure made.

- Custom 1/6 Red Skull - $195 shipped including paypal fees. HT head and body, custom evilface stand with Hydra decal, tesseract cube and everything seen in the pics.

- Custom Matrix Neo - comes with samurai sword accessory in the background and custom stand - $315 shipped including paypal fees

- Mortal Kombat Scorpion Custom - $285 shipped including paypal fees

- Neca 18" Predator P1 Masked version - SOLD
- 1/6 Hot Toys DX09 Batman Michael Keaton from Batman 1989 - SOLD
- Hot Toys MMS244 Spider-Man (Amazing Spider-Man 2) - SOLD
- Enterbay HD Masterpiece Batman Begins Suit from The Dark Knight 1/4 scale figure - SOLD
- 1/6 Hot Toys DX08 Joker Jack Nicholson from Batman 1989 - SOLD
- Hot Toys MMS117 Terminator 2 T2 T-800 - SOLD
- Hot Toys MMS152 Superman Christopher Reeve Exclusive - SOLD
- 1/6 Hot Toys DX11 Joker 2.0 Exclusive (mask and detonator) from The Dark Knight - SOLD
- Sideshow Greedo - SOLD
- Hot Toys Terminator MMS136 T-800 Tech Noir version - SOLD
- Hot Toys MMS129 Terminator 2 T2 T-1000 - SOLD
- 1/6 Hot Toys Marty McFly Exclusive (with guitar) - SOLD

I have more pics for any figure if requested.

I would also consider trades for the following: Lord of the Rings and Hobbit pieces, Sideshow C-3PO, and Hot Toys Leia

PM me if you're interested.

Cheers,

Brian

Last edited:
Re: Art Figures Punisher, Thor, Iron Man MK 1, Babydoll, Custom Mortal Kombat Scorpi

Can you post pics of Baby Doll please? Or PM me some?

Back