SSC 1:6 Scale Dusty!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Tired of the same generic pants pattern. That would be nice to see changed up. Also would like to see goggles closer to the card-art, as I could never get the googles on Duke to sit right in any way, on helmet or head.

Not so sure why they decided to suddenly start making Joe's look like real people now too, other than to try and sell more figs to people wanting to bash a Bana sculpt.

It's a nice figure, but nothing about it is screaming Dusty to me. Also yeah, what's up with no extra hands?

Yeah since when did all of the Joes suddenly start wearing skateboard knee-pads? :lol

You'd think they would have learned with the Waypoint failure. SS is pulling an Indy with this line.

Do we really know if waypoint was a failure? They may have made money off it even though it isn't sold out yet. I actually really like it and don't regret purchasing it at all.

I like him a lot and Dusty is not my favorite character.Very cool Sideshow YoJo!!

WELL DONE SIDESHOW. One hell of a homerun.

Awesome representation of both 1985 and 1991. Sandstorm even has a pose similar to the 91 card art.

DustyMOSC1a.jpg
dusty3.jpg

Dusty1.jpg
Dusty2.jpg

Sandstorm.jpg

I'd rather he have a goatee than flaming red hair, but its a non-issue since the camo hides it anyway.

The exclusive antitank grenade is a cool nod to his RPG during the intro to Season 1.

DustyEX.jpg

Don't see Tatum, don't see Josh, I see a badass (if slightly unkempt) Eric Bana type that's all Dusty. Well done! :clap

The only head scratcher for me is the price. Beach Head came with two heads and three rifles. Dusty has one head and two rifles. What's the deal with that? Otherwise no complaints. At all.

There's just something off to me on the Flint, Duke head sculps / facial expressions. It's more a personal preference issue to me, they seem cartoonish to me. (And I realize that's what there from, a cartoon series.)

Why are you here? :dunno

I'm here b/c I'm a hugh fan of 1/6 collectibles and I'm in this thread b/c I really like this SS Dusty figure. For me this might be the figure that gets me into this line of figures. All that I've said here is IMO on the other Joe figures in the line.:)

Maybe it's a WEST SIDE thing? That's where the olds eat, me and gam-gam went there all the time. Good stuff.

Great figure. And definitely ordered. But why does the headsculpt look like Josh?! :monkey4

the headsculpt does look like the Superfan, since some of you mention it!

I'm flattered. :lol Would be cool for me if it was true but I see Bana actually.

The goatee's not all that noticeable anyway because of the camo.

I didn't notice it at first either. Figure though kicks ass and appears to have a crap pile of gear with him which is awesome. Really liking what I see with this figure and am stoked to get this guy in house actually.

Hometown Buffet is to fatties what a bug zapper is to bugs. They know it kills them but they flock to it in an enchanted daze.

im not fat but a can dig hometown buffet every now and then. that place and golden corral remind me of that nasty buffet in vagas vacation.

I like it a lot. I don't love the goatee, but I can live with it.

The environment is a real surprise. Not sure if that one's gonna sell very well. Timber is one thing, but Sandstorm the Coyote is quite another. I'm probably one of the more "hard-core" Joe fans here and I certainly don't see the need for it. The damaged wall isn't all that spectacular either...

The Desert Troopers should be some kind of exclusive two-pack. Probably too early for SDCC but that'd seem like an appropriate venue...

Back