SSC 1/6 ROTJ Emperor and Throne

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They are going to make a premium format of him aren't they? and did Sideshow mention when he might go up for pre-order?

About the differences between the photos and the figure itself, I must say that when a picture is clear, it shows the figure as it is, so I don't expect Palpatine to be different from what we have seen.
It's a realistic sculpt, but not a Palpatine sculpt

To some extent, the camera really doesn't matter, ideally you want something with full manual control, but otherwise, it comes down to the photographer, and even then, a good shot is subjective, photographers have their own styles.

I'm sure some people here could care less for my over shadowed style, but it's what I consider interesting so I do it.

Key is to have fun taking your photos, regardless of what people think here. It's nice to have an audience for your work, but you have to be true to your artistic style and tastes and shouldn't mold yourself to cater to others.

IMHO, I believe it's all about the cam and no talent on the shooter :lecture

Just saying my 2 scents :D How are yah Maul? :rock

Key is to have fun taking your photos, regardless of what people think here. It's nice to have an audience for your work, but you have to be true to your artistic style and tastes and shouldn't mold yourself to cater to others.

I agree with ya there good sir. :)

img0008ba.jpg

"you want this...don't you"

:hi5:

Yes! Yes! Definitely.:rotfl

I have yet to collect my throne.

Anyone has a a word of caution on how to handle the throne?

There seems to be quite a few postings on easy breakage of the item.

Did Expendables bring back the Rambo avi and sig?

It did, I'm a strange person, I go through cycles of being really into things, then I'm more into something else for a bit, but there are things I never get tired of, just move on for awhile from, like Rambo, Star Wars, T2, Godzilla, stuff like that.

Got my chair today! It arrived in good shape, though I am a bit worried about the point of rotation. There's no question, the piece should be handled with care!

Back