SSC 1/6 ROTJ Emperor and Throne

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Damn, didn't realize in-hand pics were already out... looks awesome!!! Can't wait for mine to arrive :rock

img00422d.jpg

Yea, he doesn't look exactly like Ian McDairmid out of ROTJ due to the blank expression the sculpt portrays but, it is a really nice figure.

I think i like the first Palpatine figure sculpt a tad better, just for how much more evil he looks.

Question to the customisers out there: How does the water treatment process work?? I'll defo need to try that when mine arrives

Pictures of my Destroyed Throne as requested by SideShow.
Corner Store Comics is dealing with the problem very effectively.

DSC00109JPG.jpg

DSC00110JPG.jpg

DSC00113JPG.jpg

DSC00116JPG.jpg

I gotta say since 2006 i have watched this line. This looks like another winner like Old Ben. Though more pics are needed.

(i have no interest in throne just the figure. Especially the exclusive)

Pictures of my Destroyed Throne as requested by SideShow.
Corner Store Comics is dealing with the problem very effectively.

DSC00116JPG.jpg

Not saying you dropped it, but where I see chips it looks like it was dropped and then put back into box. If not, UPS must have been playing soccor in the receiving department. :horror

Not saying you dropped it, but where I see chips it looks like it was dropped and then put back into box. If not, UPS must have been playing soccor in the receiving department. :horror

OTFREAK

That is not how it arrived. Just the chair was broken off the base but Sideshow asked me to break it more to be able to send me a replacement.
I used a hammer to destroy the rest of it:

Itemquebrado006.jpg

Itemquebrado002.jpg

Itemquebrado004.jpg

OTFREAK

That is not how it arrived. Just the chair was broken off the base but Sideshow asked me to break it more to be able to send me a replacement.
I used a hammer to destroy the rest of it:

Itemquebrado006.jpg

Itemquebrado002.jpg

Itemquebrado004.jpg
Oh man that is so sad! It looks like it could had been repaired. If it was me I would had told them I will fix it myself, if they refunding me the $.

LOL I knew it looked intentional.

Good portrait of Pruneface. I hope one day Sideshow releases the Emperor.
Really, I don't know how can anybody to like an sculpt that doesn't look like Ian Mcdiarmid at all.
I hope the exclusive looks better

Good portrait of Pruneface. I hope one day Sideshow releases the Emperor.
Really, I don't know how can anybody to like an sculpt that doesn't look like Ian Mcdiarmid at all.
I hope the exclusive looks better

I don't understand the hate towards the likeness now. When it was first shown it was universally loved.
It hasn't changed!

I still like it, it's just a docile expression. The exclusive head is how I remember Palpatine.

Tim's sculpt is awesome! What they showed at SDCC is what I've seen posted so far. This figure is gonna be awesome!

Back