SSC 1/6 ROTJ Emperor and Throne

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I know ____ happens, but I do hope they try hard to either have the Emperor ship first or have them both ship at once, it'd be really weird to have the throne for awhile without Palpatine himself.

I know ____ happens, but I do hope they try hard to either have the Emperor ship first or have them both ship at once, it'd be really weird to have the throne for awhile without Palpatine himself.

If that happens they should ship us an apple to display the throne with that until Palps arrives...

100019_press03-001.jpg

I just did a little re-arraigning and some ebaying and I have cleared a spot for the emperor and his throne right next to Vader. I am trying to get out of the 1/6 game but Vader would be lost without his master. Now I just need Tarkin to stand on the other side of the throne and I'll be content.

I just did a little re-arraigning and some ebaying and I have cleared a spot for the emperor and his throne right next to Vader. I am trying to get out of the 1/6 game but Vader would be lost without his master. Now I just need Tarkin to stand on the other side of the throne and I'll be content.

:horror No stormtroopers?!

And at least 5 insufferable people who will battle it out with the whiners :lol:monkey1

:rock :rock :rock

:eek:

You do realize that you're not required to pose him next to vader, right?

Being that it's ANH Vader, I've never had any intentions of posing them together. Obviously, it doesn't have to be ROTJ Vader standing next to the Emperor, but there's always the chance that a new Vader will be slightly shorter than the first.

Back