SSC 1/6 ROTJ Emperor and Throne

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
some pics of my palpatine.

p1160074g.jpg

p1160060.jpg

p1160068.jpg

I think it comes from the price, I think people think it was well made but for what little he includes, that he should cost less as well as the throne. If he'd been priced in a range more satisfactory to the majority, I think there'd be a big raving about this guy, but at his retail price, I think people don't see him worth what he costs.

This is definitely one of my most favorite figures from last year and there were a lot of good ones.

I agree 100%. I used my remaining reward points in order to bring the price down. I'm glad I had those points available, too, because it really is a great looking figure. (exclusive noggin is a must-have for me, by the way). Hopefully I can eventually snag a throne for him at a good deal.

I won it off eBay. I was about to use my rewards points, but thanks goodness I didn't.
So glad they all fit on one shelf, now if only SS could make a Royal guard:impatient:
DSC02254.jpg

The figure environments are what got me back into this line. I REALLY need a Vader. I hope they make the window behind the throne as the next environment.

I agree with you there Lestat. If Sideshow makes that window as an environment I will definitely pick it up from them on flexpay. The Han in Carbonite environment is so awesome and my Gammy looks great with it.

Back