SSC 1/6 ROTJ Emperor and Throne

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mine it is finally here.

Congrats! Man, I am still loving this figure. With the throne, he was my grail. He was one of two grails for this line! He and Jabba. I'm a happy collector.

PA130013_2.jpg

PA130004.jpg

my imperial throne came from Sideshow today and as soon as I opened it, I found the throne broken in 2 pieces. I was heartbroken. I already contacted them about a replacement. Hopefully it won't take too long.

my imperial throne came from Sideshow today and as soon as I opened it, I found the throne broken in 2 pieces. I was heartbroken. I already contacted them about a replacement. Hopefully it won't take too long.

Not to worry, it seems it happened more than once. You'll get a replacement for sure, after you destroy or return the damaged one.

This Sideshow political for giving us props and environments for our 12 inch is really great. Palpatine clearly with this magnificent throne is an illustration of this success. The pre order for 2011 confirms this path chosen by sideshow and that's good!
I hope you receive your new throne quickly.:wink1:

I love this guy! I'm actually most surprised how much I like the non-exclusive head. It really works when he's sat on the throne. Menacing, contemplative, arrogant, pathetic, evil.
Bravo Sideshow!

Headshot1-1.jpg

This guy arrived for me today. Great figure, but his body feels like a rag doll. There's minimal tension in the leg joints at the hips and knees - is this to be expected or should I get it replaced?

Yeah perhaps I will. Got it from play who are normally very good with returns, sad to have missed the discounted throne :(

EDIT - thanks for the feedback gents, just requested a replacement. Will no doubt have to wait till next Year now for arrival, but it would have bugged me to keep as is.

Last edited:
Got this figure and throne for Christmas. Our point and shoot isn't very good, but I hope these images are somewhat helpful.

palp1.jpg

palp2.jpg

Back