SSC 1/6 ROTJ Emperor and Throne

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: SSC 1/6 ROTJ Emperor and Throne - PPO 12/18 @ 10am PT

It was just a matter of time, and now it's finally here--but in the wrong format! This was supposed to be a PF!!!

Mmm now we need two Royal Guards and a RotJ Vader.

Looks bad ass!!!! I want it in PF form more but i'm still getting this :rock

Sculpt looks like caca.from that pic at least.sorry.

We need a new and improved Jedi Luke.

wonder what the exclusive if any would be for emperor. bet he will be 100 bucks and the throne be 140-160.
which would be to much for me, will get the emperpr but will have to skip the throne,

Force Lightning hands.

wonder what the exclusive if any would be for emperor. bet he will be 100 bucks and the throne be 140-160.
which would be to much for me, will get the emperpr but will have to skip the throne,

I'd get the throne and search for either a SS Darth Sidious figure or a Hasbro figure. This throne is gonna be sweet sweet sex in a box.

It would suck for the cane to be limited to the exclusive, but I can't think of many other possibilities. (I hope they don't throw in any tacky Habro plastic lightning bolts.)

It would suck for the cane to be limited to the exclusive, but I can't think of many other possibilities. (I hope they don't throw in any tacky Habro plastic lightning bolts.)

Ohh the cane would look great with my MR 1:1 cane that I've had for a while.

Back