1/6 SSC 1/6 Harley Quinn

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
GOTCHA. Ugh... No one told me, I just took a guess that vegitable oil would be fairly non-toxic to the figure. Looks like I guessed wrong. din't use that much of it, just about a teaspoon in total. Probably still enough to cause trouble. :/ Whelp. sounds like I get to do that tonight. Tempted to just leave it alone. worried that constant pulling and tugging on the vinyl suit will just tear it apart at the seams.

So if I wrap the limbs in saran wrap, how do I get it off ? Whole point of this particular body was the muscle definiton showing through the suit. they do, but only just barely. an extra layer, it'll likely just dissappear all together.

Anyone got a lead on some good shoes for harley? This is the best i've found so far
https://www.ebay.com/itm/3X-High-He...d=202029114302&_trksid=p2054502.c100227.m3827

And groovy, weren't you working in a replacement vinyl suit?

Phicen never removed Saran Wrap off figures. I guess if you do it just right it won't mess up the look.

I was trying to get a replacement body for myself to do mine so you guys can see a replacement suit. But then everyone got excited about that suit so I decided what was the point.

Her suit is only shiny in game. It's really a matte black and red suit.

I could try to cast my medicom booties but again I don't have the funds. Casting supplies cost $29 and resin is another 29. Plus dye because dyes parts are better than painted in longevity. And shipping that's 75-80 just to make about 12 sets of booties.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I guess I could do one and put it over the play toy body I got now. The diamonds on that vinyl suit are wrong size. But I'm not going to waste my time unless I have at least 10 people interested in suits

I did make patterns for her suit and cloth booties

I want to make her collar piece in latex so it will be heavy enough to just sit their and not be floppy like pleather and cotton and not lay right

I can get a sheet of white latex and already bought Pom Pom's for collar piece.

Sean dabbs is thinking about doing her head sculpt.
But people tend to be fickle and we make interest list then when people sign up don't pay down payments and the ones that do wonder what hold up is. Sean is too polite to say it's the others who signed up and dragged their feet

I fixed danoby2 Harley Quinn suit on YouTube watch his video. I drew out bootie design. It fits these feet.
348b5f4da19d634892f2b7dc479e54e5.jpg

Don't use the phicen with attached feet their too small.

Use large bust bodies
I can do a full fabric suit.
Booties, jumpsuit, collar and cuffs for $150. Pm me if serious.

This is fabric I'll be using.
8c0db054bde459a9a7ea8b50b726eef5.jpg

It's 4 way stretch.

If want one that looks not tacky like ones with zippers you may want to send me body.

Sean dabbs is thinking about doing her head sculpt.
But people tend to be fickle and we make interest list then when people sign up don't pay down payments and the ones that do wonder what hold up is. Sean is too polite to say it's the others who signed up and dragged their feet

Would it be an animated series kind of harley head sculpt?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

It would be great if someone would make a matte suit, but it wouldn’t make any sense seeing as the head of the figure is shiny.

It would be great if someone would make a matte suit, but it wouldn’t make any sense seeing as the head of the figure is shiny.

No sideshow head is matte leather like so it has that type of sheen.
I could offer the shiny I just need to pick up some red. But you'll want to paint the sideshow with gloss.

As far as head I sent sean some pics from arkham knight.
98d7f83f6568255fec6c943de2d145b5.jpg
584d9c31a43bec2f2c8ee0758b0a892f.jpg
ce14506e4cc50bc07d54b26fc5b393e9.jpg
84cded44baa927fa40f4466c67363787.jpg

I could offer the shiny I just need to pick up some red. But you'll want to paint the sideshow with gloss.

Any idea how much the head sculpt would be? How much does he normally charge and would it come with the suit? Also one more thing. Could you make a suit that is the same material as the sideshow costume? I really prefer a suit that similar to the animated series! I wish someone would make a line of 1/6 btas figures!!!

Blew the butt out of one of those suits, got a second one, and was much more gingerly with it.

Shere she is on a phicen. That suit is NEVER coming off.

IMG_1583.jpg

Hey, you still doing those suits? Lol the one I got didn’t hold up very well probably why it was so cheap. I would really like an animated series costume you know like a matte fabric, how much would you charge?

Here is my Harley after her body replacement! (curse the glue in the SSC factory body that destroyed the body and almost stained the suit)
I ended up going for a PLAY TOY 1/6 Female Body 2.0, and its a GREAT fit!
Much tighter and stronger joints, the hands actually stay on now, AND she has double elbows and knees so in the end the whole nightmare has resulted in an improvement :)
hSKgXsO.jpg

Back