1/6 SSC 1/6 Harley Quinn

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ive had my harley for a few weeks, I think she looks AWESOME! The only gripe I have is the thickness in her base. SSC Jokers base was fairly thin / short. I have each of them on their base side by side and because hers is so much taller, it makes her look about the same height or taller then Joker which Im not too crazy about :/ But both SSC Joker and Harley are an awesome pair together.

Yea same here im using a plain SS stand will probably get an awesome decal for it and have her on that and just keep the stand in box.

A cool exclusive would be a broken down comedy club stage with pet hyena's chained to floor. a chair for joker and peg for a sideshow stand holder to slid in for Harley

Changed up harley pose today now that Jokers chair arrived. Here how the two look together

IMG_20140305_221938_zpsdeb6379e.jpg

IMG_20140305_222452_zps950e569d.jpg

Sent from my C6903 using Tapatalk

That is just awesome man. Perfect poses, really expresses the two greatly.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Changed up harley pose today now that Jokers chair arrived. Here how the two look together

IMG_20140305_221938_zpsdeb6379e.jpg

IMG_20140305_222452_zps950e569d.jpg

Sent from my C6903 using Tapatalk

This is essentially the position where harley's stand should be on the comedy stand base. I think joker and harley need a dio like that.

They look very good together though, Clown Prince! I guess that's how nice the HQ sculpt is. And nice body twist pose! Sexy and mischievous at the same time!

Back