SSC 1/6 501st Legion Clone Trooper

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks, I was wondering about that. This is one clone I do want two of...I'll see if orders can get combined later

Yes, feel free to call/email the CS department after the PPO to see about that. Remember to have both of your order numbers on hand!

That exclusive went pretty fast. I wonder what the ES was.

Edit - I think I will wait until after the PPO to order the regulars. If they are allowing 7 as they have on others, I don't want to make 7 separate orders.

Edit 2 - Looks like it is 4...same thing, though.

Apparently I ordered 2 of the exclusives...is that possible? I thought you could only get one?

Apparently I ordered 2 of the exclusives...is that possible? I thought you could only get one?

Read Dusty' posts below. There are 2 allowed. You have to make two seperate orders of one each to get them both if you order them during the PPO as the system only supports the ordering of one at a time.

Read Dusty' posts below. There are 2 allowed. You have to make two seperate orders of one each to get them both if you order them during the PPO as the system only supports the ordering of one at a time.

Cool thing I did not mean to do that so I guess I have two. One for me and one for some lucky board member who might not have gotten one. :D

so how quick did this one go? i missed it. got on the waitlist a half hour after it went on sale. hopefully it converts cuz all my other troopers have the white stand. i'd hate to have him stand out from the rest.

so how quick did this one go? i missed it. got on the waitlist a half hour after it went on sale. hopefully it converts cuz all my other troopers have the white stand. i'd hate to have him stand out from the rest.

Your avatar is freaking me out. :lol

Only after the exclusive sells out does everyone seem to want it :lol

Before the PPO it was all, 'just another lame stand', 'pass', and the like. Why the change of mind guys?

For me, it was just like the others have said. All my clones (save for the Phase 1s) have the white stands so it was more for consistancy sake I wanted these ones too.

Back