SSC 1:1 Busts Get Into MLB Playoff Spirit

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
angelsrallymonkey.jpg

I hate the Red Sox. It's going to be a RED OCTOBER!!!

How's that rally monkey worked the last few times the Sox and Angels have met in October :D

:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

Just ^^^^ing with you bro. Have fun beating up on the tired Chi Sox. The ALCS will be another story.

i know, i actually hate the DEVIL RAYS (real name). i'm just pissed that every time i move away from tampa one of the home teams start kicking arse.
i deploy to iraq--- the Bucs win the superbowl
i move to Georgia --- the Lightning win the Stanley Cup (i did manage to go to THE final game)
i move to tallahassee --- the Rays clinch the east. and i was a season ticket holder for three seasons...left unhappy more times than happy.

~~~oh, i have been flipped off several times for wearing USF attire around campus. i guess Bowden doesn't like it when i was pissing on his statue.

I honestly have no idea who will win this series. I think they are the best two teams in the AL this year and would've made for the best ALCS. But I'd rather the Sox face them in a 5 game series than in 7.

Did you mean the Angels would lose in 4? :D

Sorry but no :lol See I'm a die hard Yankees fan. While the fustration of the Yanks not making it has pretty much died down I still don't want to see the Red Sox win it all, well because, they are the Sox and I think the Angels are just a better team. Lester did pitch a great game last night though.

Yes, Manny is a great hitter. Obviously he's better than Bay. The team chemistry is better without him though.

Sorry but no :lol See I'm a die hard Yankees fan. While the fustration of the Yanks not making it has pretty much died down I still don't want to see the Red Sox win it all, well because, they are the Sox and I think the Angels are just a better team. Lester did pitch a great game last night though.

That he did.

I'm not a fan of either team so don't really care either way.

Btw the division series are best of 5, not 7.

That he did.

I'm not a fan of either team so don't really care either way.

Btw the division series are best of 5, not 7.

I know they are 5 games, it's why I said the Angels would win it in 4, they will sweep the next 3 games.

I know they are 5 games, it's why I said the Angels would win it in 4, they will sweep the next 3 games.

Gonna beat Dice-K, Josh 'Mr. Postseason' Beckett, and Lester 3 times in a row?

Short answer.....

Yes

And you're basing this on????

Obviously the success that the Angels have had against the Sox in their past 4 meetings right? 0-10.

What do you think Jeter's doing right now?

Back