SS ROTS Yoda Jedi Master Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Pretty excited for this release. Don't have him on order but in another week or so ill order. First thing is to pay off a flex payment than order the master. Been holding out but think its time.

I asked ss Kathy if this was still scheduled for aug and she said yes. I would think processing should go out any day.

I was basically put on a wait list. I asked for clarification to see if it is for a new figure or just the goggles. They told me goggles. So hopefully waitlist just means they are waiting to get stuff from Hot Toys?

I was basically put on a wait list. I asked for clarification to see if it is for a new figure or just the goggles. They told me goggles. So hopefully waitlist just means they are waiting to get stuff from Hot Toys?
Awkward.gif

I either just had a high james franco moment or this post makes no sense...

Think he is talking about the exclusive Catwomen goggles that come with Yoda.:lol

Back