SS ROTS Yoda Jedi Master Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It is... I hate that they went to an archive system for sold out figures. Makes it much harder to look up older products.

Yeah, is it a bad sign that Sideshow had their awesome Star Wars 1/6th scale display at SDCC, but Yoda was nowhere to be seen!?!? I'm worried now.....

The thing that gets me about this is everything that comes with is and it's still under $100! Unlike a repaint of a clone with a price tag of $150-$175. And yes, I know I might get flamed for that comment, but Jeesh... do we really need 12 different clones released in a year? Yes, they sell, but so would OT characters like R2, 3PO, etc...

Am I missing something? Order page still says August. So what is with the CLS in here?

Who knows :huh

Sideshow tends not to show stuff at the con that's sold out or sold well... no need to use that space when something else that's upcoming or recently went up for order can be displayed.

I considered canceling Yoda, but I've decided to keep a one shelf of PT figures and Yoda will be one of them.

Back