SS ROTS Yoda Jedi Master Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I thought it was to be released earlier. :huh

It's always nice to see your sunny disposition, pixle. :lol

grumpy-cat.png

With any luck, they have redone his face and used this new flesh tone casting for him like they are doing with the new human figures. I, for one, wrote them and asked that they please reconsider his portrait. Yeah like they'd listen... :dunno

I actually like this Yoda. :lol I don't think it really looks like PT or OT though. I like this one more than their ESB Yoda which I don't think looks like him either. :lol

I think that ""grim" looking portrait is actually pretty cool.

I actually like this Yoda. :lol I don't think it really looks like PT or OT though. I like this one more than their ESB Yoda which I don't think looks like him either. :lol

I think that ""grim" looking portrait is actually pretty cool.

I feel the exact same way.

Same here guys, this is a pretty decent figure all around. Council chair is pretty sweet too.

It's a good set for sure, just should look like the pt model versus an "interpretation, imo.

I missed out on the previous Yoda offering from Sideshow. There are things that I really like about this figure. The accessories and alternate head sculpt are what sold me.

I missed out on the previous Yoda offering from Sideshow. There are things that I really like about this figure. The accessories and alternate head sculpt are what sold me.

same here, but I'm a bad customer. But then again I don't need 4 of them. I have my Sith Yoda (Santa) and my GF/Soon to be wife has the other with his hut.

I just did not see the point in dropping $200 (Well I did , but when SSC tells you your a bad customer you stop buying from them)

Man, I have to say I am really on the fence on this one. I HATE the dopey looking head sculpt but the stern one I kind of like. I missed out on all other Yoda offerings (I did see the mentor one for sale but I honestly don't care for the head... not sure if that is the sculpt or paint application).

SSC has come around hugely in the head sculpt realm on the last few releases and their upcoming stuff looks even better. I was slightly surprised with this one when it came up in the newsletter, I expected better honestly. I want a Yoda, not sure this is the one I am looking for but other than a custom, not sure I will ever see the one I am looking for.

I think the exclusive is retarded for this figure. I cant even remember a time in the comics he had a square holocron, they could have come up with something WAY better. The chairs are a nice touch but seem to be thrown in to make up for the figure in some way, I really don't need two of them. An aerial action stand would have been better so he could be up at head height in battle poses with Dooku (oh, that's right I don't have a Dooku -- hint SSC!)

Man, I have to say I am really on the fence on this one. I HATE the dopey looking head sculpt but the stern one I kind of like. I missed out on all other Yoda offerings (I did see the mentor one for sale but I honestly don't care for the head... not sure if that is the sculpt or paint application).

SSC has come around hugely in the head sculpt realm on the last few releases and their upcoming stuff looks even better. I was slightly surprised with this one when it came up in the newsletter, I expected better honestly. I want a Yoda, not sure this is the one I am looking for but other than a custom, not sure I will ever see the one I am looking for.

I think the exclusive is retarded for this figure. I cant even remember a time in the comics he had a square holocron, they could have come up with something WAY better. The chairs are a nice touch but seem to be thrown in to make up for the figure in some way, I really don't need two of them. An aerial action stand would have been better so he could be up at head height in battle poses with Dooku (oh, that's right I don't have a Dooku -- hint SSC!)

The holocron is probably from the Clone Wars series, although I don't recall Yoda having it? But I think it's a pretty cool artifact.

The holocron is probably from the Clone Wars series, although I don't recall Yoda having it? But I think it's a pretty cool artifact.

I bet I can make one that looks as cool if not cooler in under fifteen minutes though. I would have preferred something that is not easily bashable and has some more merit to the mythos. I mean it is sort of a copy of what comes with Red Skull/Loki a bit. I remember some really cool looking Holocrons in the comics that were not Hellraiser box shaped.

I will admit I don't totally know what he should have come with, but this just wasn't it. If I do bite on this guy, I will pass on the exclusive and get if from my local retailer who I have $25 worth of "good customer points" built up so it will be less of a hit on the wallet.

This still says August so thats cool. Yea I think the holocron is cool and pretty excited to get this. Just noticed SS updated the site, looks great.

Back