SS ROTS Yoda Jedi Master Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just order this feller for £66 can't wait for him to turn up. He's been on the list for a long time but couldn't ever justify paying the normal UK price for him...

Where was this from? Wanted this figure but as you've said not worth the price it was originally.

Where was this from? Wanted this figure but as you've said not worth the price it was originally.

Nah it is well worth it. I have had him on display for a while and I am a big fan. I prefer the original Sideshow classic trilogy yoda, but there is something fun about displaying him in "jedi" mode.

For all the stuff you get it was a great value at $100. Even people who didn't get the figure for various reasons believed that.

Nah it is well worth it. I have had him on display for a while and I am a big fan. I prefer the original Sideshow classic trilogy yoda, but there is something fun about displaying him in "jedi" mode.

Why wouldn't you want the younger kick-a$$ yoda and OT too? :dunno

I do! Original trilogy Yoda is sitting boringly on his log and Prequel Yoda is posed looking all cool with his lightsaber. The pack ins with the new Sideshow Yoda are cool too. I am a big fan of his council chair.

My statements weren't meant for you, but for others that thought PT Yoda was over priced at $100.

My statements weren't meant for you, but for others that thought PT Yoda was over priced at $100.

The original UK price was around £90 making it around $150, so the £66 cost now is the same $100 which I feel is worth it. Anyway I'd like to know where it was ordered for £66!

hello there!

I could not resist... I got a Yoda Jedi Master for 89 EUR, to accompany my 501st Clone Trooper. Thought it was a good deal despite the size of Yoda. But I always liked a lot the OT Yoda, and then, I saw Yoda Holiday version for 67 EUR shipped... and I got it too. :rotfl

Maybe I can use the clothes for one and another.

I am concerned about myself... plotting on how to buy 2 versions of Yoda and getting them naked!!

the wee green Jedi Master arrived has!!

Feels good.

Some Mobile photos, out of the box, I had it clear in my mind that I wanted to change the default robe for another thing.

image_zps40690e51.png

Just trying to reference the original "Clone Wars" series:

image_5_zps6d6d352f.png

The poncho is way too large though.

A pic with the 501st clone trooper, tried to make a "battle commanding" pose.

image_1_zpsd6e7377d.png

Of course, some quality c. issues could not be avoided, most notably: I did not know that Yoda used to play soccer, and lost his toe nail:

image_4_zps1fe0494d.png

The Jedi Master robe seems to work perfectly with the Yoda Holiday version. Now I am missing some clothes beneath that robe... :rotfl

I keep the Xmas Yoda clothes in the box, until Xmas.

image_3_zpse4129b01.png

What do you think guys??

Last edited:
That's an awesome idea, now poke some holes in that hood! Been on my want list for awhile now, just waiting on a steal of a price. Scared of the QC issues tho, especially loose joints

That's an awesome idea, now poke some holes in that hood! Been on my want list for awhile now, just waiting on a steal of a price. Scared of the QC issues tho, especially loose joints

hahaha thank you... I will poke the holes, when I'm ready!!

about loose joints, mine is quite sturdy.
I have been surprised by the weight and sturdiness of the figure. It's actually difficult to pose because the joints are stiff.

just in case anyone likes it, the cape is Metal Gear 3 Boss figure's poncho.

Last edited:
hahaha nope! the Corleone's are there only in that postcard.

The detolf there serves as a stand for: 2 Sideshow figures, 2 Bowen statues, 1 Gentle Giant, 3 Mario Bros plush, comic books, and some other freaky stuff.

The postcard of The Godfather is there as a souvenir I got when I visited Little Italy in NYC!

Even though this doesn't look like the O.T version, I don't mind it actually. This figure show his features more than the previous versions imo.

a little bit of pose plagiarism. Got this idea from the Jedi Luke custom thread. This is how my first attempt looks...

image14_zpsedbff0d5.jpg

EDIT: sorry but I did not know how to erase wrongly attached photos without removing the post.

Back