SS ROTS Yoda Jedi Master Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Its alright bro his left leg just seems loose. Just need to find a prop or support that still looks nice and he will be fine.

Sent from my SPH-M840 using Tapatalk

Good to hear mate.

They should have thrown a stand into the package as well along with the two chairs.

Hey guys, I'm late to the party getting this figure. I saw it in the hobby store the other day and decided he looked cool and I picked him up. Here's my review vid on him giving my thoughts. I also show some other stuff in the vid too like my 2 custom Medimix Boba Fett figures.

Nice review Ron and also a big well done with the two Boba figures, fabulous work buddy. :clap

Looking forward to your Lord Vader review and I hope those Bananas were taken care off.

Nice review Ron and also a big well done with the two Boba figures, fabulous work buddy. :clap

Looking forward to your Lord Vader review and I hope those Bananas were taken care off.

Thanks Sidious!! I can't wait for Vader to arrive myself. Monday is the day. :rock Oh and the Bananas have since been eaten. :lol

Thanks Sidious!! I can't wait for Vader to arrive myself. Monday is the day. :rock Oh and the Bananas have since been eaten. :lol

No problem mate. Looking forward to your review come Monday.

Also it is nice to know that the Bananas were rightfully eaten. :yess:

Review of Sideshow Collectibles Sixth Scale: Jedi Master Yoda.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Mh4cQytaV4&list=UUROf_lOxJO7P6ta0oxNwf9Q&feature=c4-overview

My First Sideshow Sixth scale figure, and I must say I'm fairly impressed. It wont be my last.
Sideshow's New Jedi Master Yoda figure is fantastic and great bang for your buck at a hundred dollars.

As a big fan of Yoda ever since I was a young child I was very excited to pick this guy up. I highly recommend and Star Wars 1/6 fan to get this Yoda.

He Is quite poseable considering his small size and very emotive with two head sculpts and poseable robes by way of wire. With a slue of hands and feet to change poses you have heaps of great options. Two chairs and two lightsabers are also included to round out this great set.

The Head sculpts seem to be based on the clone era Yoda. They are a lot more accurate than the original solicitations made us believe. I'm Very happy with the iteration of the Jedi Master.

Check Out the Gallery.
https://kalelreviews.wordpress.com/...es-jedi-master-yoda-video-review-and-gallery/

So the little guy came today and I'm loving him so far.

I just opened him up so I have yet to fully see him in all his glory but for the price I paid for him he is an instant success. :yess:

Best bang for your buck you'll probably ever see for any figure. :lecture

I love my Yoda but everyday I come home hes fallen over :(

Need a nap will you, when 900 you be...:lol

665409dc369e11e3b46022000a1fb37a_8.jpg

If that doesn't sell ya, nothing will. Great pic Verbal. :hi5:

Best bang for your buck you'll probably ever see for any figure. :lecture

Nah mate that honour goes to SSC Emperor Palpatine figure (brand new & sealed) which I got for £40 a few years back. That will never be topped but Yoda was also great for the money.

I've found this and the ESB one for a great price. Which should I go for? I'm really only into OT, so the EsB would seem the obvious choice, but is the second one enough of an improvement to make it the better figure?

I only have the PT version (for a few weeks now) and I love him and I would highly recommend him buddy.

Having said that if you are more into the OT then you would need to get the ESB version. I prefer the OT as well but having a Yoda in my collection was a must so I was happy with either one but a good deal came up with the PT version and I had to get him.

I hope that helps mate.

I do prefer OT Yoda in the movies. I've always felt that giving Yoda a lightsaber was a mis-step. The impression I got from TESB was that, of all people, Yoda doesn't need a lightsaber, as he is more powerful in the force and beyond requiring simple 'weapons'. His stillness conveys great power. The PT Yoda seems less masterful to me for all his leaping around and spinning about.

On the other hand... I love lightsabers!!!!

I was just concerned that the PT figure would be better made as it is more recent. If there is not a noticeable dip in quality I'll go for TESB Yoda.

I do prefer OT Yoda in the movies. I've always felt that giving Yoda a lightsaber was a mis-step. The impression I got from TESB was that, of all people, Yoda doesn't need a lightsaber, as he is more powerful in the force and beyond requiring simple 'weapons'. His stillness conveys great power. The PT Yoda seems less masterful to me for all his leaping around and spinning about.

Agreed! While Yoda is a Jedi master I never pictured him with a lightsaber in the pre-PT days. Never gave it a thought. He looked awful in the PT. The funny thing is if you watch the extras for the PT discs youll see Lucas talking about how he didn't want Yoda looking like a silly Tasmanian devil jumping and spinning all around ( or something very similar to that description), and that's exactly what he looked like. :lol It was a mis-step for sure. Its far too silly to enjoy or take seriously. An equally lame execution was the way they handled Palpatine. I was genuinely frightened of him when I was a kid. He was this hooded, ancient looking demon-guy. Those eyes freaked me out, his voice, the surety when he says "...you will die.."
In the PT they turned him into a twirling, cackling buffoon. Again, too goofy to take seriously.

Anyway, about the figure. :lol. I don't own either of the SSC offerings but I think this is a great value and have been tempted even with my adversion to anything PT. If I had the money to spend on figures that aren't 100% 'must haves' I'd be all over. He looks like a lot of fun.

Sent from my SGH-T999L using Tapatalk

Will the PT Yoda heads fit on the OT body? I'm considering getting both and swapping the passive PT head (plus feet and hands) onto the OT body.

Back