SS predator bio mask....any more?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks for the link Hairless, I just picked one up from there. I too plan on displaying it with the 1:1 Wolf bust :rock

picked one up, hope my order went through. It said "last one" when I purchased it. but it still says last one right now.

Yea, I have a feeling that they dont have real time stock updates...expect an email saying that they are out of stock.

That website just sent me 3 emails the first said that it was sold out, then the next said they found one, and the third one gave me a tracking # so hopefully all goes well.

That website just sent me 3 emails the first said that it was sold out, then the next said they found one, and the third one gave me a tracking # so hopefully all goes well.

tracking number is a good sign. i was waiting for them to send an email saying that they were sold out and forgot to update the site.

Does anyone still have a place where to pick one up, or would by chance maybe want to part with one?

I just had my waitlist for this convert last week and it's on the way and shipped to me can't wait to see this beauty in person. So try the waitlist who knows it could work!!!

I just had my waitlist for this convert last week and it's on the way and shipped to me can't wait to see this beauty in person. So try the waitlist who knows it could work!!!

Awesome! Do you remember when you first signed up for the waitlist?

maybe like june not really sure was shocked when I saw which order was converting I thought it was going to be the Indy exc. PF and was much happier it turned out to be this!!!!!

Sorry I found the old email confirmation i got on the waitlist 3/26

Back