SS predator bio mask....any more?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bumblebee

Super Freak
Reaction score
Ok so I just got the SS predator bio mask and its f'ing amazing. Does anyone know if SS will be making more of these? I'd love to have a scar,celtic,chopper and so on.

I would like a line of scaled ones. They would be much easier to collect because they'd be cheaper and smaller. It'd also be cool if SSC did scaled Alien Heads. Like AVP Alien, Grid, Brown and so on.

I perfer the 1:1 size just cause the wolf 1:1 bio will look great next to the 1:1 bust. Scaled would be easier on the wallet and for displaying peuposes.

Pics? Links?

You want the predator 1 mask Made by Icons it has an top wall display with it, just a bit expensive because icons went bust

For the rest of them there are plenty of people on evil bay selling fiberglass copys of the eldar, bore, scar, and if you dont like the paint job re paint it your self :D

thats what i have done and have a full Set of Bios :chew

SS will probably release some more but release time will be really slow.

I wouldnt say they were better than the SSC/ADI one but they are really great :rock. I prefer one done by a company like SSC etc with a limited number, just my preference.

YES!!!! mine should arrive tomorrow!!! i plan on displaying it next to the 1:1 bust.

You got one! Yay! Congrats! Like I was saying wait till you see it in hand :google its amazing! I'm gonna put the bust beside it to :naughty .Good times friends :banana

Back