SS Marvel Statues: Which Ones will Withstand the Test of Time and Finance?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
We just need some good 1/5 comiquette release from SSC and we'll get em "1/4 or Fail" thingy again.

Hmmm, they, SSC, should release a 1/5 comiquette with connecting base so they can introduce some versus dios. Like Hulk vs Thing or Dr. Doom vs FF4.

Long live 1/5 Comiquette!! :devil

:lol:lol:lol Hey G how you been? Looks like I've hooked all the trolls in one thread posting above you bro.

:lol:lol:lol Hey G how you been? Looks like I've hooked all the trolls in one thread posting above you bro.

So-so, I guess. Kinna like in a mid-life crisis atm. Havn't kill anyone cause I don't have any guns. About to pull all my hair off but I figure they'll fall off or gray on their own. I am alive and fine I guess.

Haven't been posting much cause I kinna lost interest and not alot of statues interest me atm anyway.

WWH sideshow!!! :impatient:

So-so, I guess. Kinna like in a mid-life crisis atm. Havn't kill anyone cause I don't have any guns. About to pull all my hair off but I figure they'll fall off or gray on their own. I am alive and fine I guess.

Haven't been posting much cause I kinna lost interest and not alot of statues interest me atm anyway.

That sucks. :x No wonder I haven't see you around lately. Well hopefully something comes out to pull u outta that bro.

Hey Mr. Green, here's hoping you things turn around for you! :duff

The Destroyer exclusive maquette, when the regular one sells out, I'd say. Huge and great replica.

Not sure about Thanos&Lady Death, a friend of mine has it (but regular one, if I'm right).

Back