• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

SS Marvel, SS Star wars,HT Figures, The Dead

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Iron.Jedi's for sale thread(HT RE, SS Iron man comiquette, The Dead, Blade VS dio

Avengers is so close it hurts bump :rock

Re: Iron.Jedi's for sale thread(HT RE, SS Iron man comiquette, The Dead, Blade VS dio

tumblr_lsf3d76cQ41r348rzo1_500.gif

the eve of Avengers is here bump :rock

monday after Avengers bump :rock

the stealth has peaked my interest.....what's the exclusive aspect?

reduced prices on couple of items bump

Got my Item this morning. Came a lot faster than i expected for international shipping! Thanks very much.

Expect payment for iron man tonight. Sorry for the wait buddy. Thanks do much for being patient.

Got my Item this morning. Came a lot faster than i expected for international shipping! Thanks very much.

:rock you welcome buddy

Expect payment for iron man tonight. Sorry for the wait buddy. Thanks do much for being patient.

its cool no worries:1-1:

oh and today is my friday bump

Going to see Avengers for 3rd time today bump :rock

if the stealth iron man falls through.....i'll paypal you the $$ immediately.

Back