• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

SS Marvel, SS Star wars,HT Figures, The Dead

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Iron.Jedi's for sale thread(HT RE, SS Iron man comiquette, The Dead, Blade VS dio

newly added items bump :wave

Re: Iron.Jedi's for sale thread(HT RE, SS Iron man comiquette, The Dead, Blade VS dio

updated first post with pics bump :rock

Dang where have you been?

Some good stuff here as well is the IM Stealth MINT with shipper and art?

You came back because you need MONIES!!!! :mad: :tap

Ski

whats up dude :wave ive been mostly lurking in the video games and movies section. no i dont have shipper box anymore but i do have art box and he is in mint condition. i will be extremely careful about packing and shipping for any pontential buyers

updated and added figures bump :rock

Hey dude still waiting to hear back from you on the Stealth Iron Man

^^^ Sent the military police, did yah? :D

Ski

so close to Avengers awesomeness bump :rock

Is the peg on the foot of the Stealth Iron Man com hexagonal or round? Didn't the bootlegged ones have round pegs?

the stealth iron man was my first statue i got from SS(so it pains me to sell it but have:monkey2) so no worries about it being bootleg. in fact everything listed i ordered from sideshow

and thursday bump

Back