SS Legolas PF !!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Legolas PF Next !!!!

Received this a few seconds ago...Legolas is on the way...

Dear Valued Collector,

Thank you for your pre-order of the Legolas Greenleaf Premium Format Figure – Sideshow Exclusive (item #72241) from our The Lord of the Rings collection. We appreciate your patience in waiting for the arrival of this Limited Edition collectible, and would like to inform you that this item will be arriving in our Los Angeles warehouse in approximately 25 days.

Just got my 25 day notice on this. I have a feeling though it will be longer than that before we get it.

Last edited:

Just got my 25 day notice as well. I was really hoping that the Q1 arrival would be mid-February, as I usually get my tax return by Valentine's Day. The last Flexpya was scheduled for the end of February, so I had hope--but it looks like he's going to hit within the first two weeks of Q1.

If Legolas is going to be here a month before I get my return, I will probably have to cancel. I already had to cancel the Commander Cody LSB, and if this one joins him on the cancellation pile I'm going to be depressed. It stinks that the few things that I've had on preorder had to hit during the Christmas season--awful, awful timing. Where are the delays when I need them?!?

Last edited:

Really hoping the costuming is as good as we saw at Con. :clap

Should I cancel??? I might make it a Flexpay...... Where are the new production photos???? Should I just get it????

What to do? What to do???? :ruff

Just got my 25 day notice as well. I was really hoping that the Q1 arrival would be mid-February, as I usually get my tax return by Valentine's Day. The last Flexpya was scheduled for the end of February, so I had hope--but it looks like he's going to hit within the first two weeks of Q1.

If Legolas is going to be here a month before I get my return, I will probably have to cancel. I already had to cancel the Commander Cody LSB, and if this one joins him on the cancellation pile I'm going to be depressed. It stinks that the few things that I've had on preorder had to hit during the Christmas season--awful, awful timing. Where are the delays when I need them?!?

You're not kidding. I don't ever remember Sideshow processing/shipping so many items in such a short span. Off the top of my head, I received processing/shipping notices for the following items between November and December:

Shades of Mordor dio (had to change to Flex Pay)
Legolas PF
Venom EX Comiquette (had to cancel)
She-Hulk EX Comiquette (had to cancel)
Anakinvs. Asajj dio (had to cancel)
Hot Toys Sheva Alomar (had to cancel)
Hot Toys Chris Redfield (shipped)
Cobra Officer (shipped)

In the past, items seemed to be a little more spread out.

Received the notification as well. This is one piece that I am NOT going to cancel :rock Now let's hope that the new international shipping rates are better than before.

>>>ESTIMATED ARRIVAL<<<
Of: Legolas Greenleaf Premium Format Figure – Sideshow Exclusive

Coming in: 25 Days

To: Sideshow U.S. warehouse

Est. ship weight (US): 14 lbs.

Est. dimensional weight

(Int’l orders & Oversized items): 25 lbs.

img_3496.jpg

Should I cancel??? I might make it a Flexpay...... Where are the new production photos???? Should I just get it????

What to do? What to do???? :ruff

Flex it for sure man!

I was not at CC but the pics of it on display looked phenomenal, and you can never go wrong with Legolas.:D

Time to get to Ikea and get another Detolf! I can't wait for Legolas to arrive, but I am bummed that there aren't any other LOTR PF's waiting in the wings after this!

I can't believe that after this guy all that is coming is two dios. There has not been any new announcements it seems for ages besides the teasers we have gotten which I am extremely grateful for but SS is spreading the butter waaaay too thin over LOTR atm.

Maybe we'll be getting a sneak peek during the 12 days of Sideshow promo, but the newsletters seem to be marvel/hot toys/star wars heavy these days.

I am just glad that several PF characters for LOTR have been heavily hinted at.

I ended up canceling Legolas. I just can't afford it right now and I think it will be available for a while. I was looking forward to it but can't have everything. I already have KOTCS Indy, Rocketeer and Punisher on order....

Good for now.... :monkey2

Cheers :crying

wondering if i should cancel my excl..

with so many stuff coming next yr, its scary

I ended up canceling Legolas. I just can't afford it right now and I think it will be available for a while. I was looking forward to it but can't have everything. I already have KOTCS Indy, Rocketeer and Punisher on order....

Good for now.... :monkey2

Cheers :crying

I cancelled Punisher... This one is much more worth it. Hopefully the flex pay payments won;'t kill me.

Back